Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Portal 2

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Apr 19, 2011

Portal 2 is the sequel to the acclaimed first-person puzzle game, carrying forward its love of mind-bending problems and its reckless disregard for the space-time continuum.

Let's Play Portal 2 Coop

IceOrb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By IceOrb

Hello GB community!

I'll just cut the fat from this post and say I've been producing a Let's Play series on youtube. It's spread across a couple of youtube channels but for these first 4... uh... I guess they are "episodes" I'll be linking from my youtube channel.

Now something to keep in mind is these first 4 are a little rough. My partner on the other end hadn't done anything like this before and we experienced a few technical difficulties before and during the capture sessions. I'd say we really start to get things together around part 5 or 6. Both of us are now familiar with how this works so hopefully we'll be able to produce these more efficiently. But the editing came through which is thanks to my very talented friend who will be known simply as "Brumi" for now. Maybe he'll see this post one day and speak up.

No Caption Provided

Hope you dudes enjoy these first few episodes. I'll update this blog post as I get more episodes up on my youtube. Please drop in on www.youtube.com/brumisator and give some props as he did the bulk of the editing. All I did was suggest this idea and do all the PS3 capture work in addition to streaming the sessions out live. (Did I mention this was a live series first?) I will say definitely stick around past episode 4 as that is when we really start to get comfortable and things get better.
    IceOrb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By IceOrb

Hello GB community!

I'll just cut the fat from this post and say I've been producing a Let's Play series on youtube. It's spread across a couple of youtube channels but for these first 4... uh... I guess they are "episodes" I'll be linking from my youtube channel.

Now something to keep in mind is these first 4 are a little rough. My partner on the other end hadn't done anything like this before and we experienced a few technical difficulties before and during the capture sessions. I'd say we really start to get things together around part 5 or 6. Both of us are now familiar with how this works so hopefully we'll be able to produce these more efficiently. But the editing came through which is thanks to my very talented friend who will be known simply as "Brumi" for now. Maybe he'll see this post one day and speak up.

No Caption Provided

Hope you dudes enjoy these first few episodes. I'll update this blog post as I get more episodes up on my youtube. Please drop in on www.youtube.com/brumisator and give some props as he did the bulk of the editing. All I did was suggest this idea and do all the PS3 capture work in addition to streaming the sessions out live. (Did I mention this was a live series first?) I will say definitely stick around past episode 4 as that is when we really start to get comfortable and things get better.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.