My "Cara Mia Addio" Cover Song

#1 Edited by saintkitten (8 posts) -

My "Cara Mia Addio" Cover Song

I salute you all, test subjects!
Recently I made a simpler cover of Cara Mia Addio just for fun and I had such marvellous reactions that I wasn't expecting.
This encouraged me to make a full A Cappella cover of it and I'm so GLaD I made it because it turned out pretty sweet!

So here's my cover of:
#2 Posted by saintkitten (8 posts) -

Now it's live with the video!

#3 Posted by Marmalade (192 posts) -

I'm a little disappointed that the actual singing is auto tuned/synthesized, though you may simply be trying to replicate the turrets, but it was still entertaining I suppose.

#4 Posted by Orange_Tory (60 posts) -

Well, that was really cool.

#5 Posted by BoG (5187 posts) -

This is this the first time that I've seen the title of the song in writing, and I was convinced you had it wrong. When I finished Portal 2, I understood the lyrics, and therefore automatically thought it was Spanish. But it's Italian! Listening again (and reading through the lyrics) I have no idea why I thought it was Spanish. "Ché ella stima!" Just sounds a lot like "¨¡Que lástima!" Though they mean completely different things.

Anyways, I enjoyed your cover. Do you have the simpler version you made of this? I would enjoy hearing it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.