Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Portal 2

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Apr 19, 2011

Portal 2 is the sequel to the acclaimed first-person puzzle game, carrying forward its love of mind-bending problems and its reckless disregard for the space-time continuum.

PC version $35 now at Best Buy and Amazon

Krakn3Dfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Krakn3Dfx

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002I0J9M0/

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Portal+2+-+Mac/Windows/2146696.p?id=1218311139568&skuId=2146696&st=portal&lp=3&cp=1

If you're willing to wait til Tuesday, you can save a few bucks and still get it release day on the PC.  I ordered 2 copies of the PC version on Amazon and it came to $71 and some change, not too bad.  A little more at Best Buy because of taxes for most people.

Best Buy also has the PS3/360 versions for $45, still not quite as impressive as the $20 credit on Amazon for those versions tho. 

bybeach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By bybeach

I'm impressed. I broke my preorder at Amazon after some thought, and now after a bit more thought I wish I had not. But 5 days ago this game was 49.00 and being a Valve game I simply felt Amazon would not lower that price.

But they did. This is why Amazon is my other luv besides steam. I'm not really bummed, and I am proud of myself waiting for Bulletstorm to drop. It actually has been, but I want it at Amazon prime or Steam.

Bloodgraiv3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Bloodgraiv3

Gah, it can't come soon enough.

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Marz

I don't really care bout playing the game early so i still have my Amazon pre-order active.

Krakn3Dfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Krakn3Dfx

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.