Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Portal 2

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Apr 19, 2011

Portal 2 is the sequel to the acclaimed first-person puzzle game, carrying forward its love of mind-bending problems and its reckless disregard for the space-time continuum.

Portal 2 Co-op

zanshin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

Edited By zanshin

I gave Portal 2 co-op a try and really liked it .  It's a worthy continuation of Portal 2, both in game play and story.  There was enough new stuff to keep the game interesting, and not just rehashing what I had done in the single player.

One thing that I was amazed by was the first player I played with was really co-operative.  Honestly, in most "co-op" or team games, I find that few people work together.  But then again, you cannot get anything done AT ALL in Portal 2 co-op if you don't work together.

That being said, the second and third person I attempted to play co-op with had used some cheats to add weapons to the game and immediately attacked me, not only making playing with them pointless and unproductive but unenjoyable (I quit after a few seconds with them).  Why are there so many douches out there that think every game they play is death match?

zanshin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By zanshin

I gave Portal 2 co-op a try and really liked it .  It's a worthy continuation of Portal 2, both in game play and story.  There was enough new stuff to keep the game interesting, and not just rehashing what I had done in the single player.

One thing that I was amazed by was the first player I played with was really co-operative.  Honestly, in most "co-op" or team games, I find that few people work together.  But then again, you cannot get anything done AT ALL in Portal 2 co-op if you don't work together.

That being said, the second and third person I attempted to play co-op with had used some cheats to add weapons to the game and immediately attacked me, not only making playing with them pointless and unproductive but unenjoyable (I quit after a few seconds with them).  Why are there so many douches out there that think every game they play is death match?

Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Kyreo

Hey I can see you're fairly new here on Giant Bomb. I also see you are posting a lot of threads. There is nothing against that, but the Mods don't take too kindly to it. Just heed my advice, and take it easy. Nice threads though.

zanshin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By zanshin

I am unsure what you consider to be "fairly new", but I have been around for a while..

And this isn't really a thread, it's my blog, which has the option to be posted to a thread, which seems like it would get more exposure, if anyone was interested in reading it.

The reason for the multiple posts is that I didn't realize I had played 3 new games without updating by blog.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.