Spoiler cast?

#1 Posted by Jackel2072 (2269 posts) -

someone said the GB Spoilercast of portal 2 was up. but i cant seem to find it. any buddy? 

#2 Posted by PaulRevere (207 posts) -

http://media.giantbomb.com/podcast/portal2spoilercast-042211.mp3    

#3 Posted by beej (1674 posts) -
And thus the perfect storm of Dale cooper was completed.
#4 Posted by MiniPato (2743 posts) -

Wah? Is that the new theme? Season 4 inbound?

#5 Posted by rjayb89 (7726 posts) -
@MiniPato said:
" Wah? Is that the new theme? Season 4 inbound? "
No, old theme music.
#6 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19372 posts) -
@MiniPato said:

" Wah? Is that the new theme? Season 4 inbound? "

That's a very old theme that's been used for several irregular Bombcasts. They used it for the MGS4 spoilercast in 2009, for example.
#7 Posted by Eidderf (507 posts) -

The podcast was interesting, I would have liked if more was asked about future of the Portal series considering the ending of the game but I don't suppose they would have revealed much anyway.

#8 Posted by Danyal (50 posts) -

sorry if this has already been answered somewhere but why hasn't this podcast been officially released? 

#9 Posted by Hunkulese (2787 posts) -
@Danyal: I'm guessing because the site was down and they don't work on the weekends
#10 Posted by Jackel2072 (2269 posts) -

thank you

#11 Edited by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

I probably won't play Portal 2 till the end of the year. Yet, I'm still listening to this... I can't stop myself!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.