the 70's Portal 2 signed poster is available!

#1 Edited by ascholzk (261 posts) -

yeah, so just a heads up to those interested. That awesome 70's Portal 2 lithograph by Tristan Reidford is available! Only 200 are printed so you might want to get it soon! It's $100 so I am not sure if I'm getting it... really tempting.

http://store.valvesoftware.com/product.php?i=P2243

edit: just bought it. ugghh I will probably regret it tomorrow

#2 Posted by TooWalrus (13139 posts) -

Ha, I've been checking the store every day for months now- and now that it's available, I just spent all of my cash paying off my next college semester all at once, now I'm broke.

#3 Posted by TooWalrus (13139 posts) -

I could borrow the $100 bucks... nah. Hmm... is the full-sized poster not available to buy? The unsigned version?

#4 Posted by SSully (4128 posts) -

100 dollars for a fucking poster! God, it is a great poster, but damn that is a lot of dough.

#5 Posted by asian_pride (1654 posts) -

When I saw the thread title, my eyes just lit up.

Then I saw the price tag on that baby, and my heart sank... :/

#6 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

That is too much money for me to spend on a poster at the moment, but it does look awesome.
#7 Posted by WilliamHenry (1201 posts) -

@asian_pride said:

When I saw the thread title, my eyes just lit up. Then I saw the price tag on that baby, and my heart sank... :/

Exactly my reaction. Such a bummer.

#8 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4293 posts) -

When they released the other Portal 2 posters, didn't they put out the limited and regular editions at the same time? If so, I wonder why this time they decided to do things so differently.

#9 Posted by Surkov (991 posts) -

That price is a bit excessive. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.