This may be one of (if not the) coolest modifications of Portal 2

#1 Edited by catoasapun (19 posts) -

Using the alternate map editor (not from the PTI just released):

It's not a finished product by any means, nor do I think the creator tends to do much with it considering the mod is a bit aged now, but I still think it's really interesting.

#2 Posted by zombie2011 (4968 posts) -

it's nice, but i can see that being fun for only about a minute.

#3 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3048 posts) -

Clever idea, kinda boring execution.

#4 Posted by catoasapun (19 posts) -

@ShadowConqueror said:

Clever idea, kinda boring execution.

Yea, like I said it's unfinished and only a concept. But the concept itself is really cool and I hopes someone attempts to actually do something with it using more of the tools that made Portal 2 a blast to play.

#5 Posted by zaglis (909 posts) -
@zombie2011 said:

it's nice, but i can see that being fun for only about a minute.

It is supposed to be fun for a minute.
#6 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

It's cool and great someone can do that, but after that one minute of "Wow, you can play Pinball in Portal 2!" then there's a hell of a lot better digital pinball games to play.

#7 Posted by GalacticGravy (540 posts) -

Well I think it's a cool idea.

#8 Posted by Redbullet685 (6017 posts) -

It's cool that he did it, but it looks really boring.

#9 Posted by catoasapun (19 posts) -

I think some of the people are missing the part I added under the video. It isn't finished, thus why it seems boring, but the idea is still cool.

#10 Posted by I_smell (3925 posts) -

Portal would make such a fuckin sweet pinball machine.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.