manbot47's Portal 2 (Xbox 360) review

• manbot47 wrote this review on .
  • manbot47 has written a total of 10 reviews. The last one was for Shank 2

a continued legacy of quality

With the first Portal we were given a bite sized puzzle game that introduced us to the mind bending concept of portals, physics, and momentum. And in this sequel we get a full blown title with a more robust campaign and the addition of multi player.
   I could spend time talking about all the awesome parts of this game but there are 40+ reviews doing that already. There's really only one complaint i have about this game. Valve does such a perfect job of pacing the introduction of all the new puzzle elements that I never felt truly challenged by them. There are plenty of head scratching moments but i never found them stumping me for too long. Although I was learning all of this I never felt like the game was challenging my understanding of these concepts.