Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Portal: Still Alive

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Oct 22, 2008

Portal: Still Alive is a retooled version of the original smash hit first-person puzzle game, with additional levels and challenges.

Enough new content to warrant my purchase for 800 points?

Nintendude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Nintendude

Just wondering since I own the original already trough orange box. The original is a great game but it never got really challenging enough for my taste, just wondering if this would fix it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee489577a60c
    deactivated-5ee489577a60c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

If you want challenge there is the Still Alive challenge rooms that come with the game, I think there is 12 or 14 of them, and they are pretty good. I bought Portal even though I have Orange Box on steam and 360 and I did not regret my purchase. It all depends on how much you like the game, since the main portion of the game is still the same, except for the still alive challenge rooms.

KarmaPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By KarmaPolice

Why not, you know? I love portal and I will support it. If there is any one I want to throw money at on xbox marketplace, its valve.

TheDarkPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By TheDarkPrince

it was about 2 week ago when it was 1/2price (400MSP)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.