Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Portal

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 10, 2007

A first-person puzzle game developed by Valve and graduates of DigiPen, Portal forces a human test subject to run a gauntlet of grueling spatial experiments administered by a malfunctioning, psychotic artificial intelligence named GLaDOS.

Complete all Challenges on Portal?

Arjuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Arjuna

I've completed all of the challenges on Portal, and have 1000 gamerpoints for The Orange Box in general.  Eager for the Still Alive dwnld to come.  Anyone else complete all the challenges?

gunslinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By gunslinger

Yeah, I have. One part I got a little stuck on in portal, is where you have to use a chair in order to get into this ventilation shaft. I didn't know you had to use another object, and I couldn't find one for ages anyway, so I must've spent about 20 minutes continuously jumping, hoping that I'd eventually get up there.

That game was hella fun, though. Can't wait for the new download to come out, hopefully they'll have some fun challenges in there. Not just challenges that mean you have to do them about 100 times so you can get the timing exactly right, or ones that you fail because you aimed about 2mm too far to the right... Those ones annoyed me greatly....

YuXing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By YuXing

I haven't completed all the challenges yet.
    Maybe it is my attention span, but i cannot stand to play the game in long verses.

KingHippp0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By KingHippp0

Just completed them a couple nights ago. The last chamber was really difficult.

Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Bear

I spent almost 2 hours trying to get a gold trophy, then I pretty much gave up on that portion of it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.