Portal's free again (until 20/09/11)

#1 Edited by phrosen (143 posts) -

Looks like there's another Portal give-away, which is nice for people who missed it the last time - like me.
Just head over to http://store.steampowered.com/app/400/and register your free copy.

edit: Also feel free to ridicule me for getting the date wrong. It should be 09/20/11.

#2 Posted by jetsetwillie (857 posts) -

20/09/11 where i live

#3 Posted by Gamer_152 (14058 posts) -

Cool to see Valve doing this again. If by some miracle someone out there hasn't got the original Portal yet, you need to get it now!

#4 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

@jetsetwillie said:

20/09/11 where i live

Sounds about right to me. Everything looking a-okay here.

In other news: this should convince the 2 people left that don't own the original.

#5 Posted by kashif1 (1428 posts) -

I got it the last time it was free, good times

#6 Posted by Katsujinkenkik (6 posts) -

Very nice. Now I'll finally play it.

#7 Posted by RTSlord (1200 posts) -

awesome. now ill be able to play it (assuming my 2 year-old laptop can even run it) because i'm that cheap

#8 Posted by Tebbit (4450 posts) -

@phrosen: Don't worry, it should be 20/09/11. American date systems don't follow logic.

#9 Edited by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

god/science bless Valve and PC gaming <3

#10 Posted by MaFoLu (1858 posts) -

Hey, anyone want a free gift copy of Portal, I've got two!

Oh, wait...

#11 Edited by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Does this mean I'll get another gift copy in my library? I already have three.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.