How about some Power Stone 3!

#1 Posted by 6n00bkilla9 (153 posts) -

i loved the first 2 my favorate game to play with friends ever and I wish they would make a another one I would be willing to pay so much money to have one. Its the only real true 3d fighter to me and i love that style Super Smash just does nothing in comparrison for me

#2 Edited by Smo21 (2 posts) -

Word son!

#3 Posted by Alex_Murphy (1184 posts) -

I'll drink to that!

#4 Posted by Nasar7 (2687 posts) -

Power Stone was so much fun, it was one of the first games that made me think woah the dreamcast is awesome!

#5 Posted by Origina1Penguin (3501 posts) -
@Alex_Murphy:  Dude, those guys with shotguns MESSED.  YOU.  UP.

On topic:  Power Stone would make a great XBLA / PSN game.
#6 Posted by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -

A third game was one of my hopes when people were wondering what Capcom's mystery game at E3 was, but look how that turned out for Capcom fans in general :(

I too would love a new game, in today's gen there could be a lot that they could do with the game; online, leader-boards, larger levels with destructibility. new gameplay modes and options. I would love a level creator also...Some cameo appearences would be cool too, and the option to get DLC characters and costumes,

#7 Posted by 6n00bkilla9 (153 posts) -
@Linkyshinks:
that sounds great online powerstone would be fun i would love if they added other capcom people like ryu etc
#8 Posted by SteamPunkJin (1286 posts) -

I been wondering about this myself, so many fond memories of Power Stone 2 on Dreamcast.

#9 Posted by Omali (42 posts) -
All I remember about Power Stone was...

Hot.
#10 Posted by RetroIce4 (4392 posts) -
@Omali said:
"
All I remember about Power Stone was...

Hot.
"
Lol. Oh yeah. Completely forgot about her. This game was the reason I wanted a dreamcast so bad... and Sonic Adventure 2. 2 Sweet A$$ games!
#11 Posted by Castro (951 posts) -

Power Stone is frickin' rad. I only played the second one and I seem to recall being upset at the low number of levels that were provided. I'm pretty sure that there were no unlockable ones. Correct me if I'm wrong.

This is totally stupid and it would never happen, but how awesome would it be if they made Smash Bros vs. Power Stone? They're basically the same game anyway, why not combine them?

#12 Posted by PenguinDust (12523 posts) -

Before a Power Stone 3 is green-lighted, the developers should release a polished version of the earlier games for XBLA or PSN to see if there is actual interest in the franchise.  Come to think of it, the game would likely work best on the Wii.

#13 Posted by luce (4045 posts) -

...why dreamcast...why!???!? *sobs*

#14 Posted by Cerza (1653 posts) -

I love Power Stone. If a third one was released I'd snap it up in a second.

#15 Posted by 6n00bkilla9 (153 posts) -

why the fucxk would it be best on wii it would be terrible omg i'm sick of that bullshit wii

#16 Posted by Satune (477 posts) -

Hell ya, the first one was bomb-ass, I never played the 2nd one though. But no, bring a third one, game of the year!

#17 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I would love to see another Power Stone game, though I would honestly be happy to just see 1 and 2 get HD remakes for XBLA/PSN with online play...I would go crazy for that, probably crazier than I will inevitably be when MvC2 finally comes out on XBLA/PSN.

#18 Posted by PowerStoneAlliance (5 posts) -

Oh man, a new Power Stone game would be sooo sweet.  The Power Stone Alliance is dedicated to getting this franchise revived so if you're a fan, join us!

#19 Posted by doctorchin (113 posts) -

It would be a crazily good XBLA game! I'm sure a third game would sel pretty well too.

#20 Posted by EVO (3913 posts) -

I still have an unopened copy of Power Stone Collection for PSP.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.