Prey 2 maybe coming out this year? (2013)

#1 Posted by mikey87144 (1664 posts) -

Not sure how to read this but Amazon's recommended list of games for me to consider showed a pre-order page for Prey 2. Maybe things are back on course?

#2 Posted by Hailinel (23915 posts) -

I wouldn't say that yet. Amazon's recommendation system is automated and they likely never bothered to update the Prey 2 page after they inserted the placeholder.

#3 Posted by jakob187 (21642 posts) -

If their job openings page is anything to go by, they are basically looking to fill all the important spots that a development company needs.

#4 Posted by Cold_Wolven (2211 posts) -

It would be great if it did come as I was looking forward to that game. Maybe more will be announced at this E3.

#5 Posted by BisonHero (6193 posts) -

It would be cool if that game somehow released like holiday 2013, but how much of that game is complete and the stability of the development team and development progress are anybody's guess.

#6 Posted by BeachThunder (11702 posts) -
#7 Edited by GaspoweR (2809 posts) -

This is another game in development hell. Hopefully, it might end up kinda like Sleeping Dogs wherein after years of being shopped around it finally got released. I BET it's coming out sometime in 2015 MAYBE 2014.

#8 Posted by Fearbeard (824 posts) -

This year? Don't count on it. At best we'll get info that it's not dead.

#9 Posted by Roger778 (953 posts) -

I hope we'll get information at some point in 2013 on whether the developers at 2K are still working on the game. I was really looking forward to playing it, partly because I own the first Prey..

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.