Let's boost some Prey Achievements!

#1 Posted by Cheapoz (1064 posts) -

There is NOBODY online playing this game. If you want to meet up some time online and boost some achievements I'm all ears. 

GT: RIMFYA

#2 Posted by Deusoma (3004 posts) -

Yeah, cool, might take you up on that some time.

#3 Posted by torus (1096 posts) -

Prey huh...  

I never knew that had multiplayer. 

Pretty fun single-player though.

#4 Posted by Dudacles (1446 posts) -

I'm up for that. I have yet to play Prey's multiplayer, figuring that it has long died. However, if you guys are willing to explain some stuff, I'd be more than happy to join in on the achievement-hunting. Add me on XBL. My gamertag is Dudacles17.

#5 Posted by bjorno (1412 posts) -

YES

#6 Posted by natetodamax (19190 posts) -

Just bought the game off Games on Demand. Do want achievements.

GT: iTz LuchaDeer

#7 Posted by Tordah (2478 posts) -

Anyone still up for this?

#8 Posted by calidan777 (853 posts) -

I am, but I have to leave in like an hour, but I'd totally be willing to do this later this evening.

#9 Posted by aragorn546 (183 posts) -

alright, i know i'm late to the party on this but anyone interested in helping out a fellow gamer, add aragorn546 on XBL to play some prey multiplayer. I need those achievements!

#10 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

This game got trophies?

#11 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@KaosAngel said:
" This game got trophies? "
Read the title. 
#12 Posted by WickedFather (1731 posts) -

Why don't you do Stranglehold while you're at it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.