Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Primal Carnage: Genesis

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released 2013

A planned episodic, single-player spinoff to the dinosaur-heavy multiplayer shooter, thought to be cancelled following the disbanding of developer Lukewarm media.

Primal Carnage: Genesis second trailer

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Did not play the first Primal Carnage, but humans versus dinosaurs is an interesting concept for a multiplayer game. I believe this is the title other than Fortnite that is being openly advertised as using Unreal Engine 4.

This was the first trailer (did not see it posted on the site):

Eidderf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The main problem I have with games featuring dinosaurs is their main form of attack is just rushing at you or jumping at your face since well what else can they do, which really isn't very fun to me especially in a fps (judging from what I remember of turok)

I mean dinosaurs are great, just not convinced they make great game enemies, perhaps with some sort of melee system like zeno clash but with dinosaurs it could work (don't know how you'd punch a t-rex to death)

That being said that second trailer is some impressive looking stuff.

Avatar image for a_cute_squirtle
    A_Cute_Squirtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

I played a few hours of Primal Carnage and absolutely loved it. Great catch, Sony.

Morbid_Coffee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I got Primal Carnage as a joke gift for Christmas. This was the first thing I saw.

No Caption Provided

They almost sold me on this stupid game. Then I played it and it was really boring after the first five minutes. Also trying to find a server took like 30 minutes because nobody plays this game.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

This is one a single player game right? at least that's what the wiki says...

if it is, I might be down for this.

Avatar image for maskedarcstrike
    maskedarcstrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

I thought this was gonna be an appreciation thread about this game =(

No Caption Provided

Boy was I wrong....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.