Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Primal

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Mar 25, 2003

Jennifer Tate enters a dark world of magic and demons as she journeys to find her boyfriend. Her companion on this journey is a noble-sounding gargoyle named Scree. Along the way, Jennifer undergoes a myriad of physical and emotional transformations as she ventures from one world to the next.

A question...

kilzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By kilzombie

Hey all, sorry for not posting in a while, i've been pretty busy with my studies and all, so this is just a quick post, my next blog should hopefully be in a weeks time, as I've got a 1 week break between exams then, and i'll be done with my exams by the 16th of june, until then, wish me luck!
    PS here's a question to all, do you remember a game called Primal? I remember playing it when i was younger, I dont remember the story exactly, and I never finished it because the disc wouldnt play. If you've ever played it, I'd like to know what you thought of it,and if you would like a sequel/remake to be made for the current gen consoles. Thanks :)

kilzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By kilzombie

Hey all, sorry for not posting in a while, i've been pretty busy with my studies and all, so this is just a quick post, my next blog should hopefully be in a weeks time, as I've got a 1 week break between exams then, and i'll be done with my exams by the 16th of june, until then, wish me luck!
    PS here's a question to all, do you remember a game called Primal? I remember playing it when i was younger, I dont remember the story exactly, and I never finished it because the disc wouldnt play. If you've ever played it, I'd like to know what you thought of it,and if you would like a sequel/remake to be made for the current gen consoles. Thanks :)

temperedvortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By temperedvortex

good luck on your exams! the game sounds familiar but it's not ringing a bell sorry

Noxpectius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Noxpectius

The game was My favorite PS2 game, I've been playing it lately and it still holds up. The Worlds in it were great, I guess Square-Enix holds the licence now. So who Knows, perhaps they Will make a new entry in the series.

kilzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kilzombie
    @Noxpectus:  wasn't it developed and published by sony?
    Noxpectius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Noxpectius
    @Kilzombie: Seems your right, I Always thought it was from the same developer as Tomb Raider, Eidos Interactive, for some reason. Since Square took them over, I had High Hopes. Ah Well......After all this Tme, if there is Ever gonna be a sequel, its probably gonna be a reboot. You can find the original for 0,24 euros over here on Amazon. Try it out, it holds up Well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.