4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 5 releases and 0 DLC

The brilliant atmosphere is able to counter the so-so gameplay 0

Primal is an Action Adventure title developed by SCEE, and one of the only games to have the ability to say it was developed by SCEE.SCEE as i've noticed don't really release games all that often, and considering that still they haven't come up with an instant classic or anything even close to a masterpeice to get themselves a franchise going its to no surprise, but each title they release may not be one of the greats but they at least all manage to be pretty decent and definatly worth a look.Pr...

One nice trip to fantasy land 0

More or less by accident I came across Primal for Playstation2 and was pleasantly surprised. While doing a little cleanup I came across on old video game magazine that mentioned the game, never heard of it before, but it looked interesting and ratings seems to be ok'ish (80/100), so I bought it. The basic setup is quite a bit similar to The Longest Journey or Dreamfall, a normal girl from this dimension, gets sucked up into another one and go on and save the world, while being supported by a sma...