Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Prince of Persia

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Dec 02, 2008

A 2008 entry into the Prince of Persia franchise titled simply "Prince of Persia", this game stars an all-new Prince as he teams up with the mysterious Elika to fight Ahriman and cleanse the world of his corruption.

Anyone else having trouble with beating the warrior?

kilzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kilzombie

I've gotten through most of the game by now, I've beat the hunter and the concubine, and I just need about a 100 lightseeds to get the last power. But I can't seem to beat the warrior, even at the very first stage at the city gate, I can't knock him off the ledge, I dont know what else to do. I've tried getting him up against the walls and the door, but nothing works. I get the quicktime event, I bash the button as fast as I can, yet he still ends up squishing me. Is the game glitched? Or am I just not doing it right?
    I've tried looking for walkthroughs, but I can't find any good ones, the IGN guide just said "knock him off the edges" but I've tried that and it isnt working. I'm not sure what else to do. Anyone have any ideas please?
    Thanks.

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By daniel_beck_90

in order to beat warrior you 'll have to throw it of the edge  . first lure it towards the closest edge . then try to circle it by any means possible . sometimes it engages in a Quick time event fight , you can take advantage of that situation and jump to its back side .
    whatever you do , you'll need to corner it over an edge . when Warrior's back is towards the edge , try to attack it and push it in the edges direction , when the warrior is about to fall,  it engages in another quick time event battle , at that moment you will have to press ( X )Repeatedly and Rapidly  . you have to be very fast otherwise you will lose the quick time event and  thus Warrior  will remain intact .
    summery :
    1-lure it towards the edge
    2-push it towards the edge by means of attacking
    3-in the quick time event press (X) Repeatedly and Rapidly . remember that you will have to be very fast

kilzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By kilzombie

I guess I wasnt fast enough with the button tapping. Thanks :)

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By daniel_beck_90
    Kilzombie said:
    "I guess I wasnt fast enough with the button tapping. Thanks :)"
    you are welcome
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Jayge_

Let it back you to the edge, use an acrobatic attack (or two, I forget), then when you're just behind the Warrior, hit X and it knocks him off easy. That's what I did.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.