oddly frustrating

#1 Posted by ascholzk (261 posts) -

normally, im pretty patient with games, (i've played a lot of the final fantasy games) but when i picked up prince of persia and played it for about 3 hours it got really frustrating when constantly falling and then getting saved by eleka. has anyone else experienced this frustration?

#2 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -

Yeah it just gets old and boring after a while that's why I stopped playing.

#3 Posted by Drebin_893 (2926 posts) -

I love this game so God-damn much.

#4 Posted by ascholzk (261 posts) -

yea i can apreciate the art style and production values, but the platforming can get pretty annoying

#5 Posted by Ma7moud (805 posts) -

After you get used to the controls the platforming will be so much easier.

#6 Posted by TooWalrus (13243 posts) -

I got about 300 orbs before deciding "This is stupid" and sending it back to GameFly.

#7 Posted by ascholzk (261 posts) -

i think i might give it another go for a few more hours

#8 Posted by iAmJohn (6128 posts) -

I totally don't know where you're coming from.  The platforming, to me, was smooth as butter and the game just flowed beautifully.  I loved the Prince of Persia reboot.

#9 Posted by buzz_killington (3532 posts) -

It takes the first few hours to get used to the traversal and the combat, but once you do the experience becomes very enjoyable.

#10 Posted by KingX (220 posts) -
@iAmJohn said:
"I totally don't know where you're coming from.  The platforming, to me, was smooth as butter and the game just flowed beautifully.  I loved the Prince of Persia reboot. "

Since I don't own it yet but have ordered it finally.. is the jumping, performing at least like the old games only you don't have any snads of time to re-wind time this time but a woman helping you instead?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.