Prince of Persia DLC Announced

#1 Edited by Damonation (556 posts) -

IGN put up an interview the Associate Producer talking about the DLC coming out soon for PS3 and 360. To sum it up: It continues where the story left off, adds some powers/attacks, and is harder than the main game.

Link

What do you guys think? Sounds pretty cool to me.

#2 Posted by vidiot (2737 posts) -

...And, why wasn't this in the final product again?...

#3 Posted by Teptom (2047 posts) -
#4 Posted by Icemael (6307 posts) -

Will probably not get. Why is it that every single developer feels the need to release DLC? Either include it in the main game(or release it later, but free) or get working on the sequel.

#5 Edited by TEAMHOLT (437 posts) -
vidiot said:
"...And, why wasn't this in the final product again?..."
Icemael said:
"Will probably not get. Why is it that every single developer feels the need to release DLC? Either include it in the main game(or release it later, but free) or get working on the sequel."
Because it's a more efficient way of making money than extending development or going head-first into a sequel, I guess.

edit: It also delays people from hocking their game to GS or trading it on the internet; I'll probably hold onto my copy longer now that I know they'll be doing DLC for it. DLC also allows them to make some money off of those who bought the game used.
#6 Edited by TEAMHOLT (437 posts) -
SuperMooseman said:
"What about PC?!"
Wasn't the full game delayed a bit on the PC? Maybe they just put the PC version of things on the back-burner and you won't end up seeing it until March or April.
#7 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

Harder than the main game means absolutely nothing as that game was insultingly easy.

#8 Posted by Rowr (5474 posts) -
vidiot said:
"...And, why wasn't this in the final product again?..."
o thats right! monies.

:\

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.