Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Prince of Persia

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Dec 02, 2008

A 2008 entry into the Prince of Persia franchise titled simply "Prince of Persia", this game stars an all-new Prince as he teams up with the mysterious Elika to fight Ahriman and cleanse the world of his corruption.

Prince of Persia lead on PS3 and Confirmed Trophies!

• 98 results
    BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By BiggerBomb
    LiquidPrince said:
    "BiggerBomb said:
    By "looks" I meant, how the game seems to be shaping up to be. I don't think Prince of Persia is looking like an interesting game."
    Maybe you haven't been watching the right videos. Go and watch the IGN specials and prepare to be amazed!

Cube said:
    "Meh, seems like the Prince of Persia series is fighting to stay relevant.

Plus, Ubisoft is one of the shittiest big video game companies, and the worst of the top 3 (Activision, EA, Ubisoft).

This game will probably end up like Assassin's Creed."

How can you even say that with a straight face. Ubisoft's Montreal division almost always comes out with games that are high quality. Rarely if ever do their games get below an 8. Assassin's Creed has an average of 8.1 on metacritic so it wasn't that big of a disappointment...

"

You're starting to approach fanboy territory, right now. It isn't that "I haven't been watching the right videos," I am not interested in the game. That's an opinion, that's my opinion.
    Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By Cube

When a game is supposedly a part of a trilogy like Assassin's Creed was/is, the ending of the game should make you want to see what happens in the second iteration. Not make you say, "Um...what?"

*Spoiler*

For instance, at the end of God of War II, when Kratos is all "I'm coming for you, Zeus" and stuff, it made me excited to see how the third will end. A successful ending can make all the difference.

Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Cube
    LiquidPrince said:

Cube said:

Plus, Ubisoft is one of the shittiest big video game companies, and the worst of the top 3 (Activision, EA, Ubisoft).

How can you even say that with a straight face. Ubisoft's Montreal division almost always comes out with games that are high quality. Rarely if ever do their games get below an 8. Assassin's Creed has an average of 8.1 on metacritic so it wasn't that big of a disappointment...

"
    Wow, you sure have the whole "kiss-ass" thing coming along nicely. Good luck when you try to work for them like you say you want to.

It was a great disappointment. IGN put Assassin's Creed in their top 5 gaming disappointments of all time.

But, they're probably not credible enough for you.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By BiggerBomb
    Cube said:
    "LiquidPrince said:

Cube said:

"
    Wow, you sure have the whole "kiss-ass" thing coming along nicely. Good luck when you try to work for them like you say you want to.

It was a great disappointment. IGN put Assassin's Creed in their top 5 gaming disappointments of all time.

"

Honestly, I do take everything IGN says with a grain of salt. I don't find them to be the most reliable, they seem to have a talent deficit; with the odd exception of a few, specifically Jason Ocampo. But I understand why some people were disappointed, maybe I wasn't because I didn't hold it to the expectations that others did in the pre-launch hype. I was disappointed slightly, myself; however, this was only in retrospect when viewing the combat and certain story elements.

But yeah, LiquidPrince, tone down the brown nosing. It won't do you any good, especially here.
    Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Cube
    BiggerBomb said:
    "Cube said:
    "LiquidPrince said:

Cube said:

"

"

Honestly, I do take everything IGN says with a grain of salt. I don't find them to be the most reliable, they seem to have a talent deficit; with the odd exception of a few, specifically Jason Ocampo. But I understand why some people were disappointed, maybe I wasn't because I didn't hold it to the expectations that others did in the pre-launch hype. I was disappointed slightly, myself; however, this was only in retrospect when viewing the combat and certain story elements.

But yeah, LiquidPrince, tone down the brown nosing. It won't do you any good, especially here."
    I don't think IGN is the best site, but they're generally very credible. Sure, some of their editors are complete morons, but you're going to be hard off finding any reviewing site that doesn't have a few broken eggs (minus GB).

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56  Edited By LiquidPrince
    BiggerBomb said:
    "Cube said:
    "LiquidPrince said:

Cube said:

"

"

But yeah, LiquidPrince, tone down the brown nosing. It won't do you any good, especially here."

I'm not toning down anything. I made a single thread in which I want to praise a game that I am sure will be a good game and is worth the purchase for anybody who like third person action games. If you don't like my opinion then you are welcome to stop posting in this thread. However if you wish to come here and actually have a proper debate as to why you think Ubisoft isn't a good game company or on any other topic, then be my guest. However, what I have said is fact. All three Prince of Persia's, and Assassin's Creed have an average that is over 8 on metacritic. That alone soldifies my argument that they are indeed a top notch game company, or at least that there Montreal division is.

As for Cube, there is a difference between giving praise, and kissing ass. So would all the people raving over Gears of War at the moment within all the numerous threads kissing Epic's ass...?

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By BiggerBomb
    LiquidPrince said:
    "BiggerBomb said:
    "Cube said:
    "LiquidPrince said:

Cube said:

"

"

I'm not toning down anything. I made a single thread in which I want to praise a game that I am sure will be a good game and is worth the purchase for anybody who like third person action games. If you don't like my opinion then you are welcome to stop posting in this thread. However if you wish to come here and actually have a proper debate as to why you think Ubisoft isn't a good game company or on any other topic, then be my guest. However, what I have said is fact. All three Prince of Persia's, and Assassin's Creed have an average that is over 8 on metacritic. That alone soldifies my argument that they are indeed a top notch game company, or at least that there Montreal division is.

Lost cause. ^^
    Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Cube

No, but you're kissing ass when you discount anyone's opinion when it disagrees with yours and then proclaim the studio "almost always comes out with games that are high quality." (see such groundbreaking games as Lost and Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu), and have stated you want to work for them.

Gee, it's really hard to see the fucking bias, don't you think?

You are a biased Ubisoft, PlayStation, Prince of Persia fanboy who throws his arms up at any time someone disagrees with him (see: having an opinion). And then you ask me such questions like "How can you even say that with a straight face?"

Cut the melodramatics. Ubisoft makes millions of dollars, they don't need the promo from you.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By LiquidPrince
    Cube said:
    "No, but you're kissing ass when you discount anyone's opinion when it disagrees with yours and then proclaim the studio "almost always comes out with games that are high quality." (see such groundbreaking games as Lost and Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu), and have stated you want to work for them.

You are a biased Ubisoft, PlayStation, Prince of Persia fanboy who throws his arms up at any time someone disagrees with him (see: having an opinion). And then you ask me such questions like "How can you even say that with a straight face?"

Cut the melodramatics. Ubisoft makes millions of dollars, they don't need the promo from you.

"
    You can have an opinion, obviously, however I want to know more then , "Oh, I dislike Ubisoft" or "Assassin's Creed was a disappointment, therefore Prince of Persia will be too." I want to know why it is you think that this game isn't going to be good, which is exactly opposing my opinion of the game. And I don't give a shit if Ubisoft makes money or not. I'm not advertising the game, because I want them to get money, but because I genuinely think it's going to be an enjoyable game, so maybe you could cut the crap, with all this mocking business and try to give a proper answer.

BiggerBomb said:
    "LiquidPrince said:

Lost cause. ^^"
    People resort to this sort of thing when they have nothing of value to say. ;)
    BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By BiggerBomb

LiquidPrince said:

"Cube said:
    "No, but you're kissing ass when you discount anyone's opinion when it disagrees with yours and then proclaim the studio "almost always comes out with games that are high quality." (see such groundbreaking games as Lost and Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu), and have stated you want to work for them.

"
    You can have an opinion, obviously, however I want to know more then , "Oh, I dislike Ubisoft" or "Assassin's Creed was a disappointment, therefore Prince of Persia will be too." I want to know why it is you think that this game isn't going to be good, which is exactly opposing my opinion of the game. And I don't give a shit if Ubisoft makes money or not. I'm not advertising the game, because I want them to get money, but because I genuinely think it's going to be an enjoyable game, so maybe you could cut the crap, with all this mocking business and try to give a proper answer.

BiggerBomb said:
    "LiquidPrince said:

Lost cause. ^^"
    People resort to this sort of thing when they have nothing of value to say. ;)
    "

No, people resort to this sort of thing when anything of value has done or will do nothing. A la, lost cause. To tell me that I am wrong in my opinion is absurd. To tell me that I have an incorrect perception, existent because I haven't seen the right videos is absurd. To tout that Ubisoft Montreal is the greatest developer, and that we shouldn't be able to say otherwise with a straight face, is absurd.

When confronted about such comments, you dodge the question and say that we are avoiding trying to have a "proper debate." I will not explain this most obvious of ironies, it does not need any explanation. When it has come to that level, rather this level there is nothing further I or anyone else can do. That is why this topic is a lost cause and more importantly, its creator is a lost cause. You are a lost cause.

Fin.
    Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Cube
    LiquidPrince said:
    "Cube said:

"

"
    1. It's not Prince of Persia
    2. The main character looks like he could be in Final Fantasy
    3. Why some chick tags along and "saves" you is beyond me.
    4. Prince's voice actor sounds like Altair (out of FUCKING PLACE).
    5. Combat looks sloppy.

Cool, you want to enjoy it, go ahead. Just let others have their own feeling on the game so you don't look like a douchebag (like you do now).
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By LiquidPrince
    BiggerBomb said:
    "
    No, people resort to this sort of thing when anything of value has done or will do nothing. A la, lost cause. To tell me that I am wrong in my opinion is absurd. To tell me that I have an incorrect perception, existent because I haven't seen the right videos is absurd. To tout that Ubisoft Montreal is the greatest developer, and that we shouldn't be able to say otherwise with a straight face, is absurd.

When confronted about such comments, you dodge the question and say that we are avoiding trying to have a "proper debate." I will not explain this most obvious of ironies, it does not need any explanation. When it has come to that level, rather this level there is nothing further I or anyone else can do. That is why this topic is a lost cause and more importantly, its creator is a lost cause. You are a lost cause.

Fin."
    Now I know who is the lost cause in this discussion. First of all, I was just kidding around said maybe you hadn't seen the right videos, but it was still a perfectly valid thing to say, because usually the more you know about a game the more interested you can become in it. I was merely giving you a friendly tip, but apparently you didn't catch that. Second, I never said your opinion was absurd... Maybe you should go back and see what I said. The only comment that even came close to what your are claiming I said was when you said that Assassin's Creed was a major disappointment and I replied by saying that it had an average of 8.1 so it couldn't have been that big of an dissapointment. Thirdly, if you actually go back and read what I say carefully, you can see that in every one of my posts I said that Ubisoft montreal was ONE of the best studio's, not THE best studio, and that was solely based on the fact that they have a great track record with thier games releases.

Indeed I will ask whether you said Ubisoft was a bad company with a straight face, because your claim is a lot more ridiculous in it's nature then mine which is simply saying that Ubisoft is a good company...

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By BiggerBomb
    LiquidPrince said:
    "BiggerBomb said:
    "

Fin."
    Now I know who is the lost cause in this discussion. First of all, I was just kidding around said maybe you hadn't seen the right videos, but it was still a perfectly valid thing to say, because usually the more you know about a game the more interested you can become in it. I was merely giving you a friendly tip, but apparently you didn't catch that. Second, I never said your opinion was absurd... Maybe you should go back and see what I said. The only comment that even came close to what your are claiming I said was when you said that Assassin's Creed was a major disappointment and I replied by saying that it had an average of 8.1 so it couldn't have been that big of an dissapointment. Thirdly, if you actually go back and read what I say carefully, you can see that in every one of my posts I said that Ubisoft montreal was ONE of the best studio's, not THE best studio, and that was solely based on the fact that they have a great track record with thier games releases.

Indeed I will ask whether you said Ubisoft was a bad company with a straight face, because your claim is a lot more ridiculous in it's nature then mine which is simply saying that Ubisoft is a good company...

"

This thread really, really, really needs to get locked. If you can't see what's wrong here, than I pity you.
    Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Cube

^ Last line must be directed towards me, because I said it.

Look at what Ubisoft puts out on DS and Wii.

2 major platforms, both best-selling in their races.

Shovelware.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By LiquidPrince
    Cube said:
    "LiquidPrince said:

"
    1. It's not Prince of Persia
    2. The main character looks like he could be in Final Fantasy
    3. Why some chick tags along and "saves" you is beyond me.
    4. Prince's voice actor sounds like Altair (out of FUCKING PLACE).
    5. Combat looks sloppy.

Cool, you want to enjoy it, go ahead. Just let others have their own feeling on the game so you don't look like a douchebag (like you do now).
    "
    See now these points are inarguable, because you have actually given me a reason as to why you dislike the game rather then just being a hater that calls others fanboys... At least now in this way our argument can end because we can agree to disagree.

BiggerBomb said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "BiggerBomb said:
    "

Fin."

"

This thread really, really, really needs to get locked. If you can't see what's wrong here, than I pity you."
    Yeah, there was nothing wrong with I said. Of course since you don't like the way the thread is going, then it should be locked... Yeah... Or maybe you should just stop posting, especially since our argument is done... Agree to disagree...
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#66  Edited By TwoOneFive

sweet this game LOOKS sick. any online fuctions at all?

Gameboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#67  Edited By Gameboi

Nice. I thought it was stated a long time ago that games that start out on the PS3 as the lead platform turn out better for all involved.  Something about porting from the 360 to the PS3 that just doesn't jive. You'd think that most developers would embrace such a model, so that more versions of their game are optimized.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to it.

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By shadows_kill
    TwoOneFive said:
    "sweet this game LOOKS sick. any online fuctions at all?"
    nope...or way more than likely no :P
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By LiquidPrince
    TwoOneFive said:
    "sweet this game LOOKS sick. any online fuctions at all?"
    I don't think so. Maybe leader boards or something like that. Or you can just compare Trophies.
    Avatar image for deactivated-612140337177a
    deactivated-612140337177a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ahhh ha, way to go Ubisoft :D I have major respect for the Montreal team. Actually, your constant bombardment of PoP info and fanism - is slowly turning my head towards the series, prince. I've actually got an eyebrow cocked and an interest in it now. - and no that's got nothing to do with learning that the PS3 has lead in dev.

Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#71  Edited By Kazona

Good thing they're including trophies in the game. But where exactly does it say the PS3 is the lead platform? It doesn't really matter to me which is the lead platform as long as they both end up good, but I'm kinda curious to find out Ubisoft's reasons for choosing the PS3 as lead.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By pause422

Its said the PS3 has been the lead platform for a while now, not that it makes it difference, it just means it will look of equal quality on both systems. It looks good enough for a rent to me, but that's all I'm giving it. I absolutely hated Assassin's Creed though so if anything is common enough to that it will probably turn me off. I encourage everyone to look at IGN's hero factor for this though, first part came out yesterday, second/third are coming out today/tomorrow. A friend of mine is the one who created it, and it turned out pretty good and shows a good amount of stuff if you are on the fence or just want to see more.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pause422 said:
    I absolutely hated Assassin's Creed
    Wow.
    pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By pause422

No 'Wow" about it, everyone can have an opinion. Once I realized the entire game was just going to have the same few mission structions and nothing was ever going to change I got extremely bored of it. I have no intention on ever finishing it either.

chililili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#75  Edited By chililili
    pause422 said:
    "No 'Wow" about it, everyone can have an opinion. Once I realized the entire game was just going to have the same few mission structions and nothing was ever going to change I got extremely bored of it. I have no intention on ever finishing it either."
    Wanna mail it to me then? I'll mail you some money to pay for shipping back! I already played it and finished and it was quite fun, even if things were repetitive they were fun repetitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pause422 said:
    "No 'Wow" about it, everyone can have an opinion. Once I realized the entire game was just going to have the same few mission structions and nothing was ever going to change I got extremely bored of it. I have no intention on ever finishing it either."
    If everyone has an opinion ( like you said) then there is "Wow" about it, simply because it is MY reaction to your opinion. Am I not entitled to that?
    pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By pause422

Btw no, you're not. Because that response basically to everyone else appears as if you're simply saying "Wow, that's not possible it sa great game, and not actually possible for you to think this about it, you're wrong" instead of just "well that's your opinion, I actually liked the game".

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By TwoOneFive

Kojima showed Jade the light. 

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By LiquidPrince
    hush404 said:
    "Ahhh ha, way to go Ubisoft :D I have major respect for the Montreal team. Actually, your constant bombardment of PoP info and fanism - is slowly turning my head towards the series, prince. I've actually got an eyebrow cocked and an interest in it now. - and no that's got nothing to do with learning that the PS3 has lead in dev."

Hehe, I try.

pause422 said:
    "Btw no, you're not. Because that response basically to everyone else appears as if you're simply saying "Wow, that's not possible it sa great game, and not actually possible for you to think this about it, you're wrong" instead of just "well that's your opinion, I actually liked the game"."

That's still his opinion.

TwoOneFive said:
    "Kojima showed Jade the light. "

Jade isn't on the POP team.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pause422 said:
    "Btw no, you're not. Because that response basically to everyone else appears as if you're simply saying "Wow, that's not possible it sa great game, and not actually possible for you to think this about it, you're wrong" instead of just "well that's your opinion, I actually liked the game"."
    lol, so... because my opinion is similar to some others you've run into... it doesn't count? Ha, you're funny.

I caught a commercial on TV the other night, hella awesome.  Thx for the new vid link Prince, will be checkin it in 2 secs.
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By LiquidPrince
    hush404 said:
    "pause422 said:
    lol, so... because my opinion is similar to some others you've run into... it doesn't count? Ha, you're funny.

I caught a commercial on TV the other night, hella awesome.  Thx for the new vid link Prince, will be checkin it in 2 secs."
    Cool!

brew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By brew

I'll take this "exclusive" review with a grain of salt , and patiently wait for some other reviews to come in. The visuals do look amazing though , hopefully the gameplay is strong enough.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By LiquidPrince
    brew said:
    "I'll take this "exclusive" review with a grain of salt , and patiently wait for some other reviews to come in. The visuals do look amazing though , hopefully the gameplay is strong enough.
    "
    It's Prince of Persia... All of them have had amazing gameplay.

brew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By brew
    LiquidPrince said:
    "brew said:
    "I'll take this "exclusive" review with a grain of salt , and patiently wait for some other reviews to come in. The visuals do look amazing though , hopefully the gameplay is strong enough.
    "

"
    This game is different from the others in the gameplay department from what I've read.
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By LiquidPrince
    brew said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "brew said:
    "

"
    This game is different from the others in the gameplay department from what I've read."

Not in essence. Wall run, pole jumping and so on. They just changed the buttons a bit. Trust me you will enjoy it..
    brydello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By brydello

I guess I'll be picking up the PS3 version.

dsplayer1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#88  Edited By dsplayer1010

Not that surprising PS3 was the lead for Assassin's Creed, and PoP uses the same engine.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By LiquidPrince
    dsplayer1010 said:
    "Not that surprising PS3 was the lead for Assassin's Creed, and PoP uses the same engine."
    Actually Assassin's was lead on 360 unfortunately.

dsplayer1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#90  Edited By dsplayer1010
    LiquidPrince said:
    "dsplayer1010 said:
    "Not that surprising PS3 was the lead for Assassin's Creed, and PoP uses the same engine."

"
    Was it really? I assumed that it was lead on PS3 because it was once planned to be exclusive to it.
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By LiquidPrince
    dsplayer1010 said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "dsplayer1010 said:

"
    Was it really? I assumed that it was lead on PS3 because it was once planned to be exclusive to it."

Yup.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder if AC2 will be lead on PS3? With PoP leading... maybe?

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By LiquidPrince
    hush404 said:
    "Wonder if AC2 will be lead on PS3? With PoP leading... maybe?"
    Hopefully. I mean, that way both will be high quality.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LiquidPrince said:
    "hush404 said:
    Hopefully. I mean, that way both will be high quality."
    You'd think it'd be a win win eh? At least in Sony and Ubisoft's eyes - may be a diff story down in Microsoft land, bet they don't mind the PS3 getting shotty ports.
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By LiquidPrince
    hush404 said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "hush404 said:
    You'd think it'd be a win win eh? At least in Sony and Ubisoft's eyes - may be a diff story down in Microsoft land, bet they don't mind the PS3 getting shotty ports."

Of course they don't. When it's on PS3 however, it's always win-win.

Throne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Throne

Gosh, so tempting! I don't think I'll have the money for this game this year. Maybe next year! Gosh, I need to start saving up!

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By shadows_kill
    Throne said:
    "Gosh, so tempting! I don't think I'll have the money for this game this year. Maybe next year! Gosh, I need to start saving up!"
    theres always christmas :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LiquidPrince said:
    "hush404 said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "hush404 said:
    You'd think it'd be a win win eh? At least in Sony and Ubisoft's eyes - may be a diff story down in Microsoft land, bet they don't mind the PS3 getting shotty ports."

Of course they don't. When it's on PS3 however, it's always win-win.

"
    Yeah, but I'm sure Microsoft is enjoying the fact that shotty ports are being passed to the PS3, it makes their system look superior when the same games on the 360 run smoother and look better.

So yeah, when game start on PS3 and are refined well on that system and then ported over to the 360 - which gets the same treatment then it's deff a win for both sides. Tho... in MS's eyes, having bad performing PS3 ports is a bigger win for them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.