Prince of WTF

Posted by BoringK (258 posts) -

You guys, I swear:
I was at Wal-Mart just now, and saw Prince of Persia: Sands of Time for PS2 being sold...with Forgotten Sands' box art.  That's shady as hell.
And yes, I'm drunk, and yes, I'm bitter about the lack of a sequel to PoP'NN. But I SWEAR I just saw this shit.

#1 Posted by BoringK (258 posts) -

You guys, I swear:
I was at Wal-Mart just now, and saw Prince of Persia: Sands of Time for PS2 being sold...with Forgotten Sands' box art.  That's shady as hell.
And yes, I'm drunk, and yes, I'm bitter about the lack of a sequel to PoP'NN. But I SWEAR I just saw this shit.

#2 Posted by Jadeskye (4366 posts) -

I wish i could punch you in the back of the head.
#3 Posted by JJOR64 (18908 posts) -

Pictures or it didn't happen.

#4 Posted by BoringK (258 posts) -

Pictures? What do you think I am, some kind of wizard

#5 Posted by Jadeskye (4366 posts) -

@BoringK:
Where on the beard scale do you sit? Sea captain?
#6 Posted by BoringK (258 posts) -
@jadeskye:  Up until a couple of weeks ago, I was Selleck. But I shaved, so I guess now I'm beneath Hitler. But he did give us the Autobahn, you know.
#7 Posted by Jadeskye (4366 posts) -

you are most deffinately not a wizard.

#8 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4970 posts) -

#9 Posted by TintPole (8 posts) -

Yeah I saw that as well.

#10 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -
@jadeskye: aw man. i want a grandpa beard
#11 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5250 posts) -

Lol super wizard

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.