Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Prince of Persia

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Dec 02, 2008

A 2008 entry into the Prince of Persia franchise titled simply "Prince of Persia", this game stars an all-new Prince as he teams up with the mysterious Elika to fight Ahriman and cleanse the world of his corruption.

So what's the third skin?

atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By atejas

I know that two Prince skins are the SoT skin and Altair, and Elika skins are Farah and Jade, but the skin selector shows three skins.
    What's the third?

Avatar image for deactivated-64b8656eaf424
    deactivated-64b8656eaf424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Third skin for both are prototype skins.
    You can unlock them by completing the game with 1001 lightseeds. You get the last seed at the very end of the game.

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

#3  Edited By Forcen

Solid snake maybe? There was that altair skin i MGS4...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I added a screenshot of teh third set from my pc version to the article, if anyone is curious.

If I remember correctly, they look like the skins that were in the leaked screenshots way back when the game was still only a rumor.

KingBroly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By KingBroly

You only get the Prototype skins by getting 1001 Light Seeds in the PC version.  I got 1001 Light Seeds in the PS3 version and got no special skins.  So I assume they're going to be DLC, or are bugged.  But I'll guess the former.

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By daniel_beck_90
    KingBroly said:
    "You only get the Prototype skins by getting 1001 Light Seeds in the PC version.  I got 1001 Light Seeds in the PS3 version and got no special skins.  So I assume they're going to be DLC, or are bugged.  But I'll guess the former."
      yeah , I have collected 1001 light seeds on X360 and there was no bonus skin at all , it is certainly a PC exclusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, that's interesting and kind of surprising. I guess it's good to be PC user eventhough we got the game a week later.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.