Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Prince of Persia

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Dec 02, 2008

A 2008 entry into the Prince of Persia franchise titled simply "Prince of Persia", this game stars an all-new Prince as he teams up with the mysterious Elika to fight Ahriman and cleanse the world of his corruption.

The return of me and of previews ZOMFG!

TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 13

Edited By TheGamerGeek

Yep, I haven't been around in a looooong time, to be exact, two weeks...? Really? It felt like forever.  And before I give you my new preview, I want to say, I've never been into The Office but recently, with thanks to the NXE, I've been watching loads of The Office and I freaking love it! Right now, I'm watching episode 4 of Season 4 and Steve Carrel is acting like he's Meryl Streep from The Devil Wears Prada...win!

Well, I've also started to get into 1up. And yea, I know it's becoming the next Gamespot but I love it, the reviews are kinda odd because I mean, they give Gears 2 an A while they give SvR '09 a A-...confusing but OK...WAIT! A is better than and A- isn't it? Damn, I'm bumfuzzled. But I didn't go there for the reviews I went there for the podcasting! And it's great. I love 1up FM and 1up Yours, there both great and a nice addition to all my podcasts I listen too.

I've played a lot of games since my last blog and since I'm getting into 1up, I'm gonna adrress them with there rating system! So here they are, no descriptions, just scores!
    LittleBigPlanet- A
    Quantum of Solace Game- C-
    Left 4 Dead- A
    MK vs. DC Universe- B-
    SvR '09- C+
    Gears 2- A+
    Call of Duty: World at War- B+

That's all! Time for the preview!

Prince of Badass
    Prince of Badass
    Well, I wasn't interested in this game 'till about a month ago. I don't really know why but the art style reall sparked my interest and I'm still very into this game. PRINCE OF PERSIA!
    The Good
    Beautiful Art Style
    Great Characters
    Interesting story
    Revamping the series was a smart idea and it worked very well
    The new world is great.
    Voice acting is smooth
    The Bad
    Repetitive Boss Battles
    Not much re-play value
    Scores
    Gamespot- 9.0
    Giant Bomb- 4 stars
    1up (OMGZ I totally added teh 1up's to d list!)- A

Hope you liked the preview! Well, I probably won't be blogging for another 2 weeks! See you all later!
    TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#1  Edited By TheGamerGeek

Yep, I haven't been around in a looooong time, to be exact, two weeks...? Really? It felt like forever.  And before I give you my new preview, I want to say, I've never been into The Office but recently, with thanks to the NXE, I've been watching loads of The Office and I freaking love it! Right now, I'm watching episode 4 of Season 4 and Steve Carrel is acting like he's Meryl Streep from The Devil Wears Prada...win!

Well, I've also started to get into 1up. And yea, I know it's becoming the next Gamespot but I love it, the reviews are kinda odd because I mean, they give Gears 2 an A while they give SvR '09 a A-...confusing but OK...WAIT! A is better than and A- isn't it? Damn, I'm bumfuzzled. But I didn't go there for the reviews I went there for the podcasting! And it's great. I love 1up FM and 1up Yours, there both great and a nice addition to all my podcasts I listen too.

I've played a lot of games since my last blog and since I'm getting into 1up, I'm gonna adrress them with there rating system! So here they are, no descriptions, just scores!
    LittleBigPlanet- A
    Quantum of Solace Game- C-
    Left 4 Dead- A
    MK vs. DC Universe- B-
    SvR '09- C+
    Gears 2- A+
    Call of Duty: World at War- B+

That's all! Time for the preview!

Prince of Badass
    Prince of Badass
    Well, I wasn't interested in this game 'till about a month ago. I don't really know why but the art style reall sparked my interest and I'm still very into this game. PRINCE OF PERSIA!
    The Good
    Beautiful Art Style
    Great Characters
    Interesting story
    Revamping the series was a smart idea and it worked very well
    The new world is great.
    Voice acting is smooth
    The Bad
    Repetitive Boss Battles
    Not much re-play value
    Scores
    Gamespot- 9.0
    Giant Bomb- 4 stars
    1up (OMGZ I totally added teh 1up's to d list!)- A

Hope you liked the preview! Well, I probably won't be blogging for another 2 weeks! See you all later!
    dietmango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -4

#2  Edited By dietmango
    insanegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By insanegamer

good to see you back, yeah 1 up is a great site i love there podcasts as well. i  really enjoy the office, its a great show.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Vinchenzo

Wow, haven't been checking blogs lately. Missed a lot of your stuff. See you've been playing a lot of games. I'm buying Prince of Persia, looks awesome.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Jayge_

1UP and GiantBomb haven't reviewed the game, and I'm fairly certain you haven't either? o.O

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Xandurson

Nice previews and scores! Prince of Persia is looking more and more interesting.

MasterSplinter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By MasterSplinter

Since when is 1UP becoming the next Gamespot? I don't see the similarities in the least other than being websites that review games. They are completely different in approach. I don't know..

.. but I am pretty excited to try out PoP.

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By daniel_beck_90

I officially CAN NOT WAIT FOR  Prince of Persia . 

Avatar image for disabilityfishy
    DisAbiLityFisHy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By DisAbiLityFisHy

ReTarDedFisHy is glad TheGamerGeek is back and with his p/reviews. :D
    He's always loved 'em.
    ReTarDedFisHy is still a skeptic with PoP, but we'll see how it goes. :)

Oh BTW, is TheGamerGeek going to do a review/preview GotY edition? (Best Games of the year? And an official GAMERGEEK GotY stamp?) :}

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad2b9eed0cdd
    deactivated-5ad2b9eed0cdd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 10

I agree with pretty much all of your ratings.  I still want to try the Bond game but I don't know if I want to take the time to play it.  

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By LiquidPrince

Your up my alley.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.