Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Prince of Persia

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Dec 02, 2008

A 2008 entry into the Prince of Persia franchise titled simply "Prince of Persia", this game stars an all-new Prince as he teams up with the mysterious Elika to fight Ahriman and cleanse the world of his corruption.

These puzzles are horrid

TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By TheGamerGeek

They honestly make me want to throw my controller through my TV then poop all over a chihuahua. I'm at the Royal Gardens gears puzzle thing and it's so dumb, it makes no since! I've read Mahalo's walkthrough but it's not helping me past this absolutely ridiculous puzzle.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Jayge_

This game is seriously easy mode, man. Having trouble with a puzzle is not something I would expect anyone to post about.

I don't know how to solve it though. I'm saving Royal Gardens for last.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By pause422

The game is extremely easy definitely, but the puzzles they have, its not that they're hard to figure out to begin with, its just the way they chose to design them in general I find pretty poor. They really should of just kept all puzzles out of this PoP with the direction they went in the game, just having like 4 or 5 in the entire game isn't much to begin with, it would be fine without them.

Damonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Damonation

Is that the one with the pools of corruption that you have to turn in groups of four? I accidentally got that one.

TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By TheGamerGeek

Dude, I'm sick of this! Having to collect orbs after every repetitive fight I run into then collect more orbs and then heal a ground and then more repetitive battles, this is bullshit, for some reason, I'm gonna continue playing, though.

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By daniel_beck_90

I have found the puzzles in this game pretty easy , they are much easier than the puzzles in previous games and by much I mean  MUCH .

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.