Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Princess Debut

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 19, 2008

A rhythm and dating sim adventure game for girls developed by Cave, a company usually known for their bullet hell shooters.

How on EARTH are you supposed to make Klaus your partner?!

annaisanerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By annaisanerd
    SPOILERS!

I've played the game through twice just to try to end up with Klaus. And I'm starting to get really annoyed. I can get him at 100% easily, but each time I ended up with stupid Tony the Rabbit! The second time he was the only prince at 100% and I can't tell you how many times I restarted the day in order to make conversations go well and make him happy. We even went on the final date together, but each time we parted it never gave me the option to ask him to be his partner! I know this place decided not to do walkthroughs, but they would be REALLY nice... seeing as I can't find any other place that gets this detailed into Princess Debut. So anyone have any advise please?
    Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Endogene
    annaisanerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By annaisanerd
    annaisanerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By annaisanerd
    Spoilers!

Ah yessss, I've finally figured it out.

When he asks what the tiara does you have to reply with "It makes you fly" and then on the Emerald Reunion day he comes and visits and eventually if you say a few things right he asks you. Woot.
    BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin
    annaisanerd said:
    "I can get him at 100% easily, but each time I ended up with stupid Tony the Rabbit! "

Story of my life!
    animehime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By animehime

uhh well on day three when you say "It make you fly!" he comes on day 17 and you have to say  first "No, go on!" and then you say " You look like a frog!" , so this is the ONLY time to choose klaus as your partner...and the ending for klaus you dont encounter isabel, but cynthia brenden and lauren instead. i played the klaus ending last. (XD)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.