4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 2 releases and 0 DLC

As goofy as the premise may be, it's actually a fun game. 0

Princess Debut is a game for the Nintendo DS that combines traditional Japanese dating simulation elements with light rhythm game mechanics inspired by the likes of Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan and Elite Beat Agents.  The game centers around Sabrina, a young teenage girl who encounters a double of herself from another world.  This other Sabrina happens to be the princess of a kingdom.  In a switch of The Prince and the Pauper proportions, Sabrina the student agrees to masquerade as the princess and tak...

One of those games you'll play over and over again. 0

Princess Debut is one of my favorite otome games; it's one of those games you'll want to play more than once. Sure the art isn't the greatest, but I prefer this game over a lot of the newer otome games out there. I feel the same way about the old Harvest Moon games. The newer games like Harvest Moon: Town of Two Tales and Harvest Moon: A New Beginning don't compare to the older versions; the newer versions are way too complex. Princess Debut is a simple game. I've spent so many hours on this gam...