Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero?

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Feb 17, 2009

A platforming-action game for the PlayStation Portable where you control a Prinny squad of 1,000 doods on a quest to recover some stolen sweets.

This game is starting to piss me off

PufferFiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

Edited By PufferFiz

Thought this game would be a nice fun game. Man I was wrong.
    It is incredibly frustrating. Almost like mega man but you have 1000lives.
    So yea It has this dumb ass "suck the player to fall off the edge no matter if you are facing the enemy or not" and "no direction just jump and pray and if you screw up try try again" game play.
    Boss battles are really stupid since in order to inflict damage you first have to body slam there head and doing that can be a real hassle.

I played the demo(which was the first level) and really liked that but by the time I got to the 3rd level I was cursing to high heaven. Good thing I rented this. Not sure If I'm going to play any more.

PufferFiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By PufferFiz

Thought this game would be a nice fun game. Man I was wrong.
    It is incredibly frustrating. Almost like mega man but you have 1000lives.
    So yea It has this dumb ass "suck the player to fall off the edge no matter if you are facing the enemy or not" and "no direction just jump and pray and if you screw up try try again" game play.
    Boss battles are really stupid since in order to inflict damage you first have to body slam there head and doing that can be a real hassle.

I played the demo(which was the first level) and really liked that but by the time I got to the 3rd level I was cursing to high heaven. Good thing I rented this. Not sure If I'm going to play any more.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Jayge_

You... did know that this thing is reputedly harder than Ultimate Ghosts n' Goblins, right?

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By ZombiePie

Also the fact that the game gives you 900+ lives should have been an indicator of the games' difficulty.

PufferFiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PufferFiz
    Jayge said:
    "You... did know that this thing is reputedly harder than Ultimate Ghosts n' Goblins, right?
    "
    never played that.

ZombiePie
    said:
    "Also the fact that the game gives you 900+ lives should have been an indicator of the games' difficulty.
    "
    In the demo you got infinity lives and that was not hard at all.
    And there are a lot of games that only give you a few lives that are extremely hard.
    So I don't understand that just because it gives you many lives that it automatically makes it a very hard game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.