I demand a quicklook

#1 Posted by avantegardener (1155 posts) -

Well, I say demand, more of a request. I am curious about the management of Cycling. Any aficionados out there?

#2 Posted by Winternet (8055 posts) -

@avantegardener: Yep. Although the PCM games don't shine for their acessability or by their polish. They're rough games.

#3 Posted by haffy (674 posts) -

As long as Dave and Vinny do it.

#4 Posted by Soap (3644 posts) -

This needs to happen as I to am curious as to how you 'manage' cycling.

"Pedal Faster! Faster!"

"Shave your legs before the big race!" e.t.c

#5 Posted by Winternet (8055 posts) -

@Soap said:

This needs to happen as I to am curious as to how you 'manage' cycling.

"Pedal Faster! Faster!"

"Shave your legs before the big race!" e.t.c

Only on Kinect.

#6 Edited by Red12b (9085 posts) -

@Soap:

"LOSE A TESTICLE!"

#7 Posted by avantegardener (1155 posts) -

@haffy said:

Absolutely, a more Dave and Vinny Joint they're could not be.

#8 Edited by andriv (257 posts) -

!!Gb cycling club!!

with the head tracker thing

no dorks allowed

#9 Edited by sub_o (913 posts) -

Hmmm, maybe send the Bombcrew a copy of the games ? Peppered with some interesting gifts (e.g. bacon chips, rice crackers) ?

#10 Posted by Seedofpower (3949 posts) -

@haffy said:

I'll take a Vinny and Ryan or Vinny and Drew or Drew and Dave or Vinny, Drew, Dave, and Ryan.

#11 Posted by moffattron9000 (353 posts) -

As long as Dave's in it, i'm on board. Preferably for me it would be Dave and Patrick because I don't think they have ever done a quick look together and I think they would work well together.

#12 Posted by BeachThunder (12427 posts) -

Yes, I would very much like to see this!

#13 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

I demand this to be this games menu music! If it isn't, i'll patch it in myself!

#14 Posted by Chet_Rippo (238 posts) -

THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

#15 Posted by devine1210 (34 posts) -

I want to know if you can take drugs and then whether you have to evade those pesky drug tests.

#16 Posted by Pazy (2601 posts) -

I co-demand this!

#17 Posted by SmilingPig (1341 posts) -

@avantgardener said:

Well, I say demand, more of a request. I am curious about the management of Cycling. Any aficionados out there?

Well I demand it than! This needs to hapen.

#18 Posted by Pie (7112 posts) -

I always want more dumb simulator/management games

#19 Posted by AlexW00d (6444 posts) -

If they did a series of all those German sim games that get put out, with Dave, Vinny, and Drew that'd be the best thing. This for example.

#20 Edited by JacDG (2130 posts) -

@avantegardener said:

I have played Pro Cycling Manager-series more or less for the last 6-7 games, skipped a few because my PC couldn't handle them but I've been playing the two latest versions of the game. I love the sport of cycling to death, and the games are alright.

#21 Posted by avantegardener (1155 posts) -

@JacDG said:

@avantegardener said:

I have played Pro Cycling Manager-series more or less for the last 6-7 games, skipped a few because my PC couldn't handle them but I've been playing the two latest versions of the game. I love the sport of cycling to death, and the games are alright.

Cool, yeah I can imagine, got a couple of friends into cycling, some downhill and treking, but they don't really do any competitive road racing. although my tongue is certainly in my cheek a bit, I do have some genuine curiousity about what you do in these games,I gather the team tactics are quite deep, changing speeds er... blocking the pack, again what I know about competitive cycling wouldn't fill a stamp! That's why I need this quick look to happen!

#22 Posted by Sean2206 (258 posts) -

We need more stupid management/sim PC games on the site they are always great.

#23 Posted by wewantsthering (1594 posts) -

Cyclist meets bike, bike meet cyclist. I'm sorry. lol

#24 Posted by crazyleaves (648 posts) -

Awww man that would be great. You could win 7 and then years later when you boot up your pc you are stripped of your medals.

That probably won't have any of that in there if it's a licensed product though. :(

#25 Posted by Fattony12000 (7568 posts) -
#26 Posted by Twiggy199 (509 posts) -

@Pazy said:

I co-demand this!

i coco...... coo......cooooo op....i also demand this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.