war77machine's Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 (Xbox 360) review

Pro Evo 2008 is the best of the franchise since Pro Evo 4.

The last Pro Evo was a bit of a disappointment for most of the die hard Pro Evolution Soccer fans. It had none of the modes that have been added back into this one and last generation graphics. But Konami have given us a great game (in my opinion) and the tweaked gameplay and AI tells us that Konami are trying to make the Pro Evo series even better by each game. This is proven and this is a better and more technical game than FIFA 08. Of course there are only two fully licensed English Premier League teams (This time Newcastle United and Tottenham Hotspur). Also the online can be extremely laggy at times making it unbearable in some parts. But who cares when you think about what Konami are trying to achieve with Pro Evo Soccer 2008 you can sense that  with the free flowing gameplay and the Master League, Legue, Cup and Edit Modes that have tried to make sure you get your money's worth out of this game. Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 is the best football game out there and you should buy it now or for Christmas or at least rent it.