Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pro Evolution Soccer 2010

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 is the 9th and latest game in the popular Pro Evolution Soccer series. The game is being developed and published by Konami for release on Sony's PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portable; Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Windows; Nintendo's Wii and for Mobile Phones

PES 10 Wii Version First Images

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Al3xand3r

Here they are.

Well at least they seem a lot better than EA's efforts. No stylised cartoony soccer here. Will the gameplay deliver again?
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By Linkyshinks

Not bad at all. 

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#3  Edited By AgentJ

It looks good, but Fifa doesn't look bad, and this doesn't have MLS teams (If it does, please correct me). I only want a soccer game if I can play as my Sounders (though I wonder what they'd do with their sponsor, XBOX360, in the wii version :P)

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Al3xand3r

A trailer, fuzzy quality, and I don't know what it says. Looks solid.

And yes, I corrected myself about how FIFA 10 looks on Wii visually here, but it doesn't seem to use the pointer too much.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.