Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Sep 12, 2010

The third installment in the Professor Layton series. A puzzle solving game that follows a unique storyline involving time travel.

Japanese TV Advert

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

Professor Layton and The Last Time Travel, is the third entry on the DS, with the English professor receiving a letter from the London of the future.

Level-5 will be dealing with publishing duties in Japan for the game's launch on November 27th 2008. No Western release has been set yet, but with the first title in the series finding its way to the west and Capcom reaping the benefits of that first game, it's likely the second and third will follow at some point also.

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Endogene

That music... the whole layton feel just came back to me... so great.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By Linkyshinks
    Endogene said:
    "That music... the whole layton feel just came back to me... so great."

It's scored well in Famitsu:

Layton Kyouju to Saigo no Jikan Ryokou (NDS, Level 5):    9 / 8 / 8 / 8 - (33/40)

Lets hope they hurry up and get that second game over soon. It would also be nice to hear about a Wii game in the works this coming year.

Stevokenevo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Stevokenevo

im only just playing through the first one.  This is a series i can get with, its awesome.  The music is absolutley amazing aswell, i just sat and stared at the title screen for about 5 inutes the other day because i was transfixed by the music and the moving car!

SpinCookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By SpinCookie

I can't wait for the second one to be localized, come on Level-5 and Nintendo, jump on that!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.