this is more of a "games i got this year" list, rather than "games i purchased"
this is more of a "games i got this year" list, rather than "games i purchased"
PC. Jan 1st. steam sale! i was waiting for it to go down in price for me to nab it. 3 dollars!
PC. Jan 1st. IT WAS ON SALE PLUS KILLING FLOOR IS AWESOME
PC. Jan 1st. i dont think this will work on my pc
PC. Jan 1st. it was on sale i thought the trial was crazy addictive so i bought it. --- DS. Feb 16th. it was 20$ so yo why not
PC. Jan 8th. gifted by onimonkii on steam. thank you so much! good lookin' out, bro
DS. Jan 17th. went to my local wal mart (first visit since i moved) and saw this for 14.99 new so i was all "that's too good of an offer to refuse". blind purchase, since i have no idea what this game even is apart from an RPG. Ajay, you're too much of a genius.
360. Feb 3rd. "Complete Edition". i was killing time, waiting for a dentist appointment and i saw it for 20$ so i was all "yes". besides, since there's no games i want until Killzone 3 %26 Dead or Alive Dimensions, i might as well catch up on games i've missed.
3DS. Feb 17th. pre order. yep 3d stuff and even though the launch lineup looks like ajldakjdlkdjlk, i kind of paid 280$ just to play DOA:Dimensions (minus the game itself)
PS3. Feb 22nd. there's nothing better than blasting some helghast
Feb 25th. our old PS2 was shit because it was modded and it fucked up so we got a new one. this is our third PS2 i think. now i can play DRIV3R in peace without any loading problems and i can finally finish Yakuza 2 YEAH
PS2. Feb 26th. we're buying all the games that we loved since well, modded PS2 so we can't really play any of the old discs we have. HMMM.. NICE BIKE.
PS2. Feb 26th. same as above
PS3. March 3rd. KIRYU
PC. March 10th. not a purchase, but a kind donation from M_33 or m33td3th or whatever because of crazy smasher kid. man i don't see this turning out well at all
3DS. March 16th. pre order. WOO DOA! i finally found a place that has 3DS games for pre order. they didn't have SSFIV3DS so i just went ahead and pre ordered DOA:D.
PS2. March 25th. bro came home with it. oh man this game used to be the shit. FIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
3DS. March 27th. DOA Dimensions was delayed so i needed a launch game. K.O.!!!!!!!!!
PS2. April 5th. i was innocently browsing the EB games PS2 shelf and i saw this for 1.99 and i could not resist. impulse purchases are the worst. apparently it's impossible to finish, but i won't take defeat!
PS3. April 11th. pre order. so i was thinking about what game i was going to buy next, and then i realized that Mortal Kombat was coming out in about a week so i went ahead and blew my Yakuza 4 money on a MK9 pre order. i regret nothing!
PC. April 12th. thank you OwnlyUzinWonHan for the Steam gift!! i'm very grateful!
360. April 29th. impulse purchase. i was just sitting around and i thought that playing Ninja Gaiden ii would be pretty cool, so i bought it for 17.99$. considering i kind of own an almost completely superior port (Sigma 2), i have no idea why i bought this but hey, let's see if i'll regret it by the end of the year.
PS2. May 14th. i started MGS2 substance and my copy stopped working (defective) so i didn't get to finish it. ugh, right as i was starting to really enjoy it. finally got around to getting a copy. maybe now i can finish it AND PLAY MGS4 which has been sitting on my shelf since 2008, unplayed by me?!
PS2. May 14th. this game was so much fun in the multiplayer. good to have this one again!
DS. May 19th. i'm going on a trip and i needed a game to play in case i got bored. with the 3DS' pretty bad launch, and no interesting games in sight (DOA DIMENSIONS NEXT WEEK!!!), i decided to purchase a cheap DS game. i totally forgot a DS version of Trackmania (with all four environments AND A TRACK EDITOR!!) existed since it's release. portable Trackmania doesn't seem bad at all.
DS. May 21st. i've always apperciated the Cooking Mama games from a distance. i've never played any of them but i always wanted to try it. i bought it for 12.99$ with the cart alone at a GameStop in NY, and i'm really liking it, apart from some odd touch screen games (the peeling ><). i could have probably used the manual :\
DS. May 21th. picked this up w/out box and manual for 12.99 at the same GameStop. i really like the Metal Slug games and this one seemed like a steal for the price i got it for. i kind of wish i got the cool box sleeve and stuff that it usually comes with. some questionable game design decisions aside (they don't surprise me), it's a lot of fun.
360. May 24th. i really liked the demo, and i really like Vin Diesel. it's also supposed to be like DRIV3R sort of. yep, sold.
360. ordered on May 29th. arrived June 8th. birthday gift. oh christ. i don't know how this is going to end.
PS3. June 4th. part of Sony's welcome back program. as an admirer of the Wipeout series, i'm super excited to see this title for a free download w/ Fury. i've only played the PSP games and those were pretty good, but i've always wanted to play Wipeout HD from the time of it's release. i never got around to buying it, but now it's free of charge!
PS3. June 4th. a birthday gift from my brother. it looked really interesting, but much like Rockstar's big release from last year, Red Dead Redemption, i have a feeling that i won't really enjoy this one. i'm hoping for the best, though.
3DS. June 7th. a complimentary item from the 3DSware shop. sure, i'll take some excitebike any day.
360. June 8th. yea, okay. i bought this game last year, but this is the GOTY edition. i originally planned to sell my original Fallout 3 for this, but i saw it for cheap and my friend was borrowing my copy for about a year. whatever. at least i'll get to continue Fallout again. my life is now over.
360. June 17th. i loved Rez, so i'm ready. bring it, Miz!
PC. July 3rd. steam sale! i was waiting for this one to go on sale. 3 dollars? can't pass that up!
PC. July 3rd. part of the "Serious Sam Gold Pack" on steam. the original games weren't standalone so i bought Serious sam 1 and 2, along with the HD games which don't work on my computer. i've been waiting so long for this one to go on sale! 13 dollars for 4 games!
PC. July 3rd. see above.
360. July 6th. EDF! EDF! EDF!
PC. July 6th. gifted by damswedon out of nowhere. thanks, dude !
PC. July 7th. this game is fucking stupid and unexciting but i remember liking the demo and the Steam Sale strikes again, pricing it at 1.49$. dammit.
PC. July 8th. i really love Worms. one of the best party games, and it finally went on sale so i nabbed it! also gifted it to TehFedro because worms is always better with a friend
PC. July 9th. 2.49$! i'm glad i waited
PS2. July 12th. continuing the crazy trend of buying games at a super low price. i really wanted this one back when i was really into wrestling games. nabbed it for 99 cents! for the crazy amount of customization in this game, it's best deal ever.
PC. July 17th. this and Breath of Death VII were on sale for 2.69$ or something in a pack so i decided to buy it. TehFedro brought it to my attention and it's supposed to be funny and entertaining, as well as a fun RPG. i haven't finished FFIV yet, but i hope i'll get around to this one.
PC. July 17th. this and Cthulhu Saves The World were on sale for 2.69$ or something in a pack so i decided to buy it. TehFedro brought it to my attention and it's supposed to be funny and entertaining, as well as a fun RPG. i haven't finished FFIV yet, but i hope i'll get around to this one.
PS3. July 25th. couldn't find 1 + 2 anywhere, so i guess this is my entry point for the series. dude at the cash was stoked that i bought it, so i hope i can get into it!
PS2. July 28th. saw it for 1.99 when paying off Disgaea 4 and couldn't pass it up. this was one of my all time favorite PS2 games, so i'm glad to have it again. i still have my old save on my PS2 memory card. effin' rad.
PC. August 16th. gifted by GB user and real-life friend M_33! thanks mang! already really enjoying it apart from computer crashing
PS2. ???. forgot my bro bought this for some reason
PS2. ???. read above
PS3. August 25th. MY SPLEEN
PS2. August 26th. aww yea
PS2. August 26th. no idea why my bro bought this one
PS3. September 1st. pre order. Premium Edition. so excited! i didn't even finish Disgaea 3. baah
360. September 1st. LET'S GET IT ON NOW
PS3. September 12th
PS3. September 23th. agh. WHY DID I BUY YOU. i feel a bit of regret, but now i own RE4 in not-really HD! game is still dope though
3DS. September 27th. my worst impulse purchase since Deadly Premonition. aggh.
PS2. PSN Store. scratch one off the list! i never thought i would ever be able to play this game. feels good man
360. October 12th. i love you driver let us never separate ever
PS3. October 12th. oh hey, thanks for the free PSN code, Jeff! BOOMSHAKALAKA
PC. Oct 21st. anime swag
PS3. Oct 25th. THE BATTLEST OF BATTLEFIELDS CONTINUES. i'm surprised i actually got this one on day one.
360. Oct 25th. pre order. THE MODERNEST OF MODERN WARS CONTINUES. i'm actually super excited for this one. EXPLOSIONS AND UAVS GALORE.
360. November 15th. co-op madness and Johnny Gat make their return. STRAP IT ON.
360. November 15th. i may have bought into the hype here. i like fallout 3 so i hope i like this!
360. November 25th. RASSLIN
PS2. December 11th. personas and stuff
PS2. December 11th. tanks and personas
360. December 20th. it was on sale and i *finally* had enough MS points to buy it. woo!
360. December 28th. Suda 51? Steve Blum?! BONER GUNS?! GARCIA FUCKING HOTSPUR. this should be one of my last purchases before the end of the year. SO EXCITE.
360. XBLA "Xbox Originals". December 28th. considering that i'm in the middle of some Ninja Gaiden craze, i might as well check out what fans might consider the best in the series, as well as one of the best games of all time.
Use your keyboard!
Log in to comment