By AllThatBacon 9 Comments
2008 though....wow! An entire year where more than a couple of the games released made their way onto my list of favorites. Amazing.
Just a quick Top 10 here folks:
10. Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (What an awesome game! That Banjo.... what a goof!)
9. Prince of Persia (Beautiful game! The Prince and Elika really made the game for me. Just sayin'.)
8. No More Heroes (Assassins, lawn mowing, blood, lightsabers.... kinda coo')
7. Gears of War 2 (Wait... moar GARZ?! Horde mode was a great addition)
6. Rock Band 2 (ANY WAY YOU WANT IT! THATS THE WAY YOU NEED IT!)
5. Left 4 Dead (Bill!)
4. Dead Space (A great Action Horror game. In space. With mutants. Faaantastic.)
3. Fallout 3 (I spent almost 70 hours playing this beast...that alone should speak for itself)
2. Lost Odyssey (JANSEN! The ending got me a little teary eyed. JUST SAYIN'.)
1. Grand Theft Auto 4
Honorable mentions: Fable 2, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Saints Row 2, Soul Calibur IV, Ninja Gaiden II, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
I still need to play: Metal Gear Solid 4 (I need a PS3 OKAY!), Silent Hill: Homecoming, Mirror's Edge, Too Human, Tales of Vesparia
Yikes! Hopefully this year won't be as awesome because I need to catch up!
Edit: Oh yeah. Burnout Paradise and Castle Crashers. Those games were pretty awesome as well. Damn...