Haven't gotten too far yet, been slowly chipping away at the early stages whenever I find the time. I just took whatever seemed useful early on until I decided where I was going with these guys.
Landscknecht - Prof./Sonic Raid/Elec. Link/Power Boost/Vanguard
Fortress - Prof./Bolt Strike/Holy Smite/Taunt/Auto-Taunt/Iron Wall
Nightseeker - Prof./Ice Knife/Biding Slice/Sand Throw (Maxed)
Runemaster - Prof./Ice Rune/Ice Lance Rune/Volt Rune/Lightning Rune/Runic Gleam/TP Boost
Sniper - Prof./Leg Snipe/Arm Snipe/Long Shot
I just got a 3DS a few weeks ago for Fire Emblem, so I don't know how to post an image of my guild card. They're all at level 10 though. As I said, I'm still pretty early.
Here you go, found this in the Gamespot forums. I'll be able to upload mine once I'm out of work.
1. Go into Cargo Wharf and choose Manage Guild Card
2. Select your guild card and press Y to move to the next page of your Guild Card
3. There are several options you can choose from there:
- View Status: View the stats of a character registered on Guild Card
- Register on Card: Choose one character to guild card.
- Select Treasure Map: Select one Treasure Map point you've found on Guild Card
- Edit Message: Edit Guild Card message
- Generate QR Code: Create QR code that allows your guild card to be scanned
4. When you finished generating your Guild QR Code, turn off your 3DS system and take out your SD card on the left side of the console.
5. Put the SD Card on the Card reader and plug it into your computer.
6. Go to private/Nintendo 3DS/app/ASJE and you'll found your Guild QR code
7. Upload it on the internet and post it ^^