@vikingdeath1: Valiant Hearts doesn't have a platinum.
awesomeusername's forum posts
I have 42. I'm not much of a trophy Hunter anymore. Takes to much time but if the game has easy trophies or I really like the game, then I'll go for it. I'm on mobile so I can't make it look neat and these are in order of what I got from first to last.
Resident Evil 5
Assassins Creed 2
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010
Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
Assassins Creed: Revelations
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Sly Cooper & The Thievious Raccoonus
Sly 2: Band of Thieves
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Far Cry 3
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Zero Escape: Virtues Last Reward
Ratchet & Clank
Infamous: Second Son
The Amazing Spider-Man
Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
The Wolf Among Us
Beyond: Two Souls
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Infamous: First Light
Far Cry 4
No, the 3 Sound Shapes and 2 Sly Coopers aren't typos. I got those on PS3, Vita and Sound Shapes again on PS4. Plan on getting Ether One next because it's so easy.
I just saw it today (well yesterday, because it is now Monday, 12:02 a.m). It was awesome and just ridiculous. It was a Mad Max ass Mad Max film. I saw the original 3 movies about 2 months ago for the first time in preparation for this one so I knew what to expect from this one. It was pretty predictable towards the end (fighting in vehicles and some of the good guys dying in the process along with cars exploding and crashing everywhere, happens in every Max movie) but super fun nonetheless. I really hope more people go see it because Miller said he has two more scripts for Mad Max movies and I would love more Mad Max. The guy with the flamethrower guitar is probably the highlight of the movie. Mad Max movies are just bonkers man.
I'm on mobile so this post will probably look shitty. I'll try to make it neat as possible though.
That's some weak Sony predictions. I doubt they'll show anything Persona related, that's a TGS thing. I'm only predicting for the conferences I'll be watching.
• New Media Molecule IP
• Last minute trailers for Until Dawn and Tearaway Unfolded + release dates because they're slated for this summer.
• Sony Bend new IP
• New MediEvil game because there was a leak last week of gameplay for that which was taken down.
• Uncharted 4 gameplay showcasing the villain
• No Mans Sky and 6 indie games showing up because that's how Sony rolls.
• Highly unlikely stuff. CoD Blops 2 reveal because it was announced, it was played on PS4 and it's already up for pre-order on PSN. The Last Guardian, haha. Quantic Dream, Guerrilla Games new IP.
• Super unlikely, something Sucker Punch related.
• Mirrors Edge gameplay, PVZ console game, Need for Speed. They said recently these were games coming early next year (Mirrors Edge) and late this year (NFS, PVZ).
• Battlefront gameplay, no Battlefield 5.
• Mass Effect *subtitle* (please oh please)
• Visceral's Star Wars game teaser trailer.
• Dishonored definitive edition.
• Fallout 4. I bet 1,000 brad bucks it's happening.
•Deus Ex, Tomb Raider, FF15, Kingdom Hearts 3 teaser
• Gex. Open world stealth action game a la Dishonored but third person with the greatest video game lizard scale graphics ever. It'll revolutionize the industry. With Pepsi ads in game.
• Turns out to be a Valve conference, announces so many 3's that everyone's brain turns into cabbage. Industry implodes, Gabe Newell arrested and charged with manslaughter of millions, video games die forever. Goodbye Gex.
Assassination Classroom season 2 is confirmed which means season 1 will end in a cliffhanger like Koro will be killed but not really and end with him smiling like usual or he'll give them another year except this time, they're in college(!) or I have no clue. I'm not ready for this.
Sword of the Stranger - Pretty good movie. People getting chopped up, good main characters, adorable (and deadly) dog, and good action and animation. Story was nothing special but it worked.
High School DxD BoRN - Dat cliffhanger! Also, an episode where they didn't show boobs. What sorcery is this?! (This is a good thing btw. I don't need naked cartoon girls in my face all the time.)
Assassination Classroom - Episode 14. Has one of my favorite scenes of the season so far. Gonna spoiler tag it even though it kind of isn't a spoiler. So at the beginning of the show, I was confused as to whether or not the main character, Nagisa, was a boy or girl. I had to google it and found out he indeed is a boy. In this episode, they go to a pool Koro Sensei made for the class and Nagisa is seen with no shirt on and 2 girls say "Nagisa... You... You're a boy!" and his face is hilarious while saying "You Just noticed!" and their answer is "Do you blame us?". I was dying, I love this show.
R.O.D The TV - Up to episode 11. Really like this show, the interaction between the 3 sisters and the author are great and I like the music. It has that sort of whimsical, adventurous, and mysterious kind of music that old anime used to have. I've actually been putting off JoJo for this, it's really good.
Rage of Bahamut: Genesis - 4 episodes in and I'm liking the show. It's not fantastic or anything but it's enjoyable. I like the character designs and the 2 main characters are likable.
Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie Part III: Rebellion - Fucking Homura.
In other news, I started Ninja Slayer from Animation. That shit is complete garbage. My friend and I were laughing at how bad it was. I think I'm going to watch the whole season.
Ninja Slayer is the best thing airing right now, nothing even comes close.
Nope. @awesomeusername is correct. Ninja Slayer is a hot pile of garbage that only terrible people enjoy non-ironically.
Everything airing right now is better than Ninja Slayer, except Triage X.
If Ninja Slayer was the best thing airing right now, that would be depressing. But it's not so that's a huge relief. It's got that "so fucking terrible it's good (no it's not)" vibe to it. But I retract my statement of watching the whole season. I thought about it and that sounds like a horrible waste of time. Someone on twitter who quoted someone from someplace else said "I've stopped watching Ninja Slayer as an anime and started watching it as a YouTube video." and that's the only way someone can enjoy this poo. Unless you're crazy.
@sergio: I passed by My Love Story!!! on Crunchyroll today and thought about starting it but I'm going to wait for the season to finish. I have enough anime to watch at the moment and don't feel like starting another anime that just started. The main character looks absurd.