Baillie's forum posts
I've been thinking, wouldn't it be somewhat beneficial to have a section that could be check-boxed to say that a game was crowdfunded? More and more games are going down this route, so it would be cool to be able to see what games have been created this way.
Perhaps even games that are on the early release cycle too, like what steam does? I dunno, seems like something that would be nice to have information on.
- Start the game that you want to record from.
- Say “Xbox, snap Game DVR” or return to the Home screen by pressing the Xbox button on your controller.
Then, select Game DVR from My games and apps.
- Select a recording option:
- End clip now: Allows you to create a video of the previous five minutes of gameplay
- Start clip now: Record up to the next five minutes of what you’re about to do in the game.
Is this serious? Here goes a dive into the hornets nest.
Disclaimer: I can be somewhat entertained by sports involving balls (or some other inanimate object) but I suck at them all.
- Endurance is just as important as sprinting really fast unlike in football, basketball, baseball and maybe hockey (which also is a low scoring sport)
- No all-star games and no draft system
- Few showmanship gameplay elements like slam dunks, homeruns, full kickoff return (although penalty kick might be similar)
- No mid-game commercial breaks :P
- I don't get your get your endurance argument.
- All-Star Games? Watch the World Cup - Champions League, etc. Then you have teams Barcelona, Madrid Derby, Manchester Derby, etc. Draft system? How about the transfer window seasons? They're crazy fun.
- Fantastic Skills from players like Ronaldo, Neymar, Ronaldinho and then fantastic plays from players like Messi and then the showmanship from the most confident of players in that of Ibrahimovic who loves to scores spectacular bicycle kicks, etc. The dude uses his taekwondo knowledge within the game!
I think your problem is you've never been in too many high level matches, or your just not at that level. You're arguments seemsud, but when you go in deep, a lot of unexpected shit can happen. Tell the terrible offence argument to Akuma and Seth.