By banned8921 34 Comments
- Knife - (cannot be collapsable they break too easy.)
- Fishing string, sinks, floats, and hooks - (use crickets roaches worms and other bugs as bait.) (styrofome makes a good float)
- Unlubricated condoms - These are great to have in order to store water since they are collapsable and very light.
- Flint and Steel - used to start fires
- Tough baggy clothes - (Used army clothes work the best)
- A pistol - to hunt animals, probably dogs and cats if its post apocolyptic.
- Hardcandy - for energy If you cant find food.
Tips for survival
- If you cant find water do not eat because it will make you thirstier
- Become nocturnal to save water since youll sweat less (this is a must if your traveling in the desert)
- If you find a place with damp sand and your really thirsty dig a hole and wait for the water to drain into the hole and use one of the condoms to put the water in and drink it then or save it for later.
- Drink water sparingly - judge the color of your urine if its dark then you are dehydrated and need something to drink.
Another thing you might consider doing is carrying a large clear trashbag. This is useful because you can throw a ton of grass leaves bush's cactus in there and leave it in the sun for a few hours and the moisture from the plants will evaporate and accumulate in the bag and youll have yourself some drinking water. (poke holes or cut the cactus in half so the water can evaporate easier.)