@jasonburge1990: You didn't post the proper link. you need to use the permalink near the top of the page. (Not the address in the URL bar)
Banshee's forum posts
MakeMKV may be an option. It works with both DVD's and Blu-rays. The software is currently in beta and can be used for free. You can find the temporary beta registry code here. (You can also find a purchase link there, should you wish to support the software) This software simply takes the files and puts them in all in a MKV container and makes one file out of them, no compression is done.
If you wish to compress the files after the fact, you can use HandBrake. (It can also crop black bars out of the files as well.)
If you'd like to see what other software is out there, you can check out VideoHelp. Not only do they have software listings, they also have guides as well as a forum should you need more help.
Release date confirmed. April 8.
Rockstar announced today that there will be a limited time Valentine's day content update that will be available from this Friday, February 14, until next Friday February 21, 2014. The new content will only be available for the week, but once you own the new content, it's yours for the life of GTA Online. (Content is also available in single player.)
Here's what's included:
NEW VEHICLE: ALBANY ROOSEVELT
Since they've hit £300,000 so quickly, they now have some stretch goals.
- £400,000 - Live in-game period music: In-game music will be live medieval music recorded by local Czech masters, note for note from ancient song books.
- £500,000 - Symphonic orchestra soundtrack: Soundtrack for cutscenes will be recorded by a live symphonic orchestra.
- £600,000 - Playable female character: We get a lot of questions about being able to play as a female. Our original story was built around a male character, a young blacksmith, and we cannot simply change it. However, we would like to offer this opportunity in another way. If we can raise £600,000 we shall add a line of quests into our game where you can play as a young woman that saves the lead character in the beginning of the game. She's smart, courageous and good at stealth.
- £700,000 - Performance motion capture: Motion capture is one of the most expensive parts of development. If we reach this goal, we will be able to capture actors with the latest and greatest technology and capture not only their body movement, but also their facial animation and voices at the same time. This will deliver the best natural looking cutscenes and dialogues possible. If you saw Ryse, we talk about the same quality here.
- £800,000 - Coming soon?
- £1,000,000 - Coming soon?
They're currently at £478,000, and there is still 24 days left.
Seems very ambitions for a $500.000 game.
The game's already been in development for 18+ months, and they've already spent 1.5 million in that time.
The goal is only around 10% of their overall planed budget. The Kickstarter is there to show their investor that there is interest in the game.