By BenevolentRapist 2 Comments
I know many of you are confused or "dumfounded", perhaps even scared, by Cargo. I'm here to tell you that you shouldn't be and to help you understand the madness.
Now I haven't played this game yet but I'm familiar with Ice-Pick Lodge's (the developer) previous releases Pathologic and The Void. I could write about them but I'd wouldn't do a better job than the reporters at Rock, Paper, Shotgun (RPS) who have done an awesome job. Here are some links:
- Site of the developer Ice-Pick Lodge – http://www.ice-pick.com/index_eng.htm
- Interview with Ice-Pick Lodge, by RPS – http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2009/02/03/rps-interviews-ice-pick-lodge/
- A "review" of Cargo, by RPS – http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/04/27/cargo-the-quest-for-gravity-review/
- A "review" of Cargo, by RPS – http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2009/09/29/wot-i-think-the-void/
- Analysis / critic of Ice-Pick Lodge's first game Pathologic – http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2008/04/10/butchering-pathologic-part-1-the-body/
Hopefully this will increase interest in an unkown, under-the-rader developer with great aspirations and ideas. If you've got any questions you should hit me up!