By bonbolapti 30 Comments
Times get tough, Lives need to be lived. 2012 was a year for a lot of things, but one of them didn't really involve recording a podcast. I checked, the last TL;DL podcast happened on August 15 2011. That was a long as time ago. So we decided to get back into the swing of things if only because 2012 was over. Contenders Bonbolapti, Ossi, Bene, ApathyLad, Aurahack, Vidiot and quiet newcomer Erz gather and squabble like children. Goddamn Children. Normally we'd also have DolphinButter on the mic, but he had the equally important job of recording.Oh yeah, and we still haven't mastered Ventrilo, so expect some really weird ass cuts.
Plus the fact that we haven't done this in a long time, also introduces the longest podcast we've probably ever done!
- What is probably a compliment to our professionalism, We start the podcast over spilt tea.
- Game of the Year Talk? Nah, it's been done. So let's just discuss the fundamentals of Indie games and Triple A games.
- UNGREATFUL CHILDREN
- NEXT GEN STUFF
- I already forget what's being talked about on this podcast.
- Some Dishonoured talk
- Frog Fractions begets Furry-dom
- Serious Pokemon Discussion.
- what's to look forward to in 2013? Serious topics are Serioused.
- Such Serious Topics are Serious Zelda talk.
That's all we got for now, I know it's been a long as time, so honestly, thanks for living. I'm also thinking that since I have proper internet space now, I'll be able to archive all the TL;DL episodes and set up something on iTunes... that's how it works right?
UPDATE: EDIT: GUESS WHAT: OMG: iTUNES LINK MOTHER EFERRSSSSS