By bonbolapti 4 Comments
Hear-yee, Hear-yee! Gaming Royalty has once again graced the presence of TL;DL's eardrums! None other that Vidiot comes from beyond the grave of school work to talk about Ni No Kuni, and the merits as applied to the JRPG genre. Ossi, and Bene also tag along to discuss things like Nintendo Direct. Meanwhile Dolphin Butter is also here, sitting in the corner sipping a hot cup of cocoa, supervising the tomfoolery. Episode 20 of this potentially award winning podcast is ready, BUT... is your body?
- THQ, you came, you made games happen, and now you're gone.
- Nintendo Direct Confrence, what we should be getting excited for.
- A Ni No Kuni conversation, that takes a much more deeper turn.
- The joy of playing a video game in a different language, like FRENCH for example.
- What's going on in Norway? Goat Cheese?
- Fire Emblem meets Shin Megami Tensei
- Yoshi's Yarn story
- Clay-mation related subject matter.
- Vidiot calls out Sidescroller on a matter that he SHOULD HAVE been there to defend.
DOWNLOAD THE EPISODE RIGHT HERE~ or if you use iTunes, and subscribe, then the episode should be good to go.
Once again, thanks for listening, and we're only getting betterer, so tune in next week!
~ Old man Lapti