My heart goes out to you guys and his family. What an incredible loss.
Buman's forum posts
I trust you guys and have faith that you will continue to be proper duders regardless of where your office is located. I'd love to see John Davidson on the bombcast every once in a while, hes a cool guy who knows about video games and how to write about them.
Does this mean you guys can get gamespot money for a flight control cockpit thingy?
This above image taken from MMO-Champion.com, which was intern taken from a Chinese MMO site. As always it may or not be fake, but it looks pretty legit.
What it says:
- Diablo 3 in 4th Quarter 2011
- We can expect two Diablo 3 expansions in Q2 2013 and Q4 2014.
- Starcraft 2 expansions in Q4 2011 and Q1 2013
- Starcraft Phoenix in Q4 2011? I have no idea what this is. Maybe a console port?
- WOW expansions in Q2 2012 and Q4 2013.
- Titan (presumably the new MMO/IP) in Q4 2013. This really makes little sense, why would they release two products in the same quarter? Especially if they would presumably be competing products. This makes me suspect that maybe its not a new MMO. WHO KNOWS?
Basically we have to take all of this with a huge grain of salt. Its more than likely fake(BUT WHAT IF ITS NOT!?!?!). Even if it is legit, there's nothing really surprising or un expected and everything there will eventually be delayed. Starcraft Phoenix and Titan are the most intriguing to me.
What do you folks think?