By burtless 4 Comments
Here's a breakdown of Microsoft's E3 2005 Press Conference..
- Veoh (1 video) - 86 mns 27 seconds (actual press conference starts at 5:15, need to install Veoh player, also really bad audio quality)
- Kim walks down to a circular stage, places Xbox 360 in the middle of the stage.
- Video montage of people playing Xbox 360, showing off the menus.
- Robbie Bach, J Allard and Peter Moore take the stage. Robbie Bach talks about Halo 2 record breaking sales, Xbox Live membership
- Video Montage of game line up for 2005 (many of which Xbox releases) : Half Life 2, Batman Begins, Blitz The League, Nascar 06
- Robbie announces Xbox 360 will be backwards compatible.
- GAME TRAILER: Dead Or Alive 4
- J Allard takes the stage, announces 160 titles currently in development, talks about how they came up with the design for the console.
- Shows how the dashboard, explains Gamer Card, Achievements, Marketplace
- Peter Moore takes the stage, here to show games coming
- GAME TRAILER: Lost Odyssey
- GAME TRAILER: Project Gotham Racing 3
- GAME TRAILER: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 3
- GAME TRAILER: NBA 2K6
- GAME TRAILER: Kameo
- GAME TRAILER: Call of Duty 2
- GAME TRAILER: Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- GAME TRAI LER: Gears of War
- Don Mattrick takes the stage, and has Robert Gallery (Oakland Raider Offensive Tackle), announces 6 EA Games for launch
- Video Montage of EA Games coming: Madden 06, FIFA 06, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Tiger Woods 06, NBA Live 06, The Godfather
- GAME TRAILER: Need for Speed: Most Wanted (shows actual gameplay)
- Robbie Bach takes the stage, announces a new partner to Xbox 360
- GAME TRAILER: Final Fantasy XI Online
- Robbie Bach closes the show, explains goal of reaching 1 Billion consumers.