By burtless 2 Comments
Here's a breakdown of Microsoft's E3 2008 Press Conference..
Previous Microsoft E3 Press Conferences:
- G4 (1 video) - length: 97 min 11 seconds
- Gamestop (1 video) - length: 91 minutes (weird angle/bad audio)
- Date: July 14, 2008
- Time: 10:30 am PDT
- Host: Don Mattrick
- Location: West Hall at the Los Angeles Convention Center
The Press Conference:
- Don Mattrick takes the stage, shows live action trailer for Fallout 3
- STAGE DEMO: Fallout 3 - Todd Howard shows off gameplay, combat system.
- STAGE DEMO: Resident Evil 5 - Jun Takeuchi (translated), shows/introduces online CO-OP mode.
- STAGE DEMO: Fable 2 - Peter Molyneux shows wife, physical changes in characters and online CO-OP mode.
- STAGE DEMO: Gears of War 2 - Cliffy B along with Ron Ferguson play CO-OP, show the ride a Brumak level. Announce new Horde Mode.
- Don Mattrick talks figures, announces NBC/Universal Studios coming to Xbox Live Library.
- John Schappert takes the stage, introduces new Xbox Live Dashboard and Avatars.
- Announces new XBLA titles: Geometry Wars 2, Galaga Legions, Portal: Still Alive, South Park Tower Defense
- John talks about Community games, announces partnership with Netflix
- Shane Kim takes the stage, goes over some figures
- GAME TRAILER: Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts
- GAME TRAILER: Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise
- GAME TRAILER: Scene It?: Box Office Smash
- STAGE DEMO: You're In the Movies
- Kai Huang takes the stage to talk about Guitar Hero World Tour, describes music studio and GH Tunes.
- GAME TRAILER: Lips, then Duffy comes on stage and sings "Mercy"
- Alex Rigopulos takes the stage to talk about Rock Band 2, announces setlist and forward compatibility with Rock Band DLC
- Don Mattrick returns to the stage, introduces Yoichi Wada - talks about Infinite Undiscovery and Star Ocean.
- GAME TRAILER: Final Fantasy XIII