I'm really shocked that most of you think that Grey Worm and Selmy are dead. Getting stabbed a few times is not how this show kills characters. Let's look back at how people actually die:
- Ned: Decapitated.
- Robb: Shot by a bunch of crossbows, throat slit, decapitated.
- Robb's Wfie: What felt like a hundred stomach stabs.
- Catelyn: Throat slit.
- Dany's Shitty Brother: Molten gold hat.
- Renly: Stabbed by shadow baby.
- Joffery: Super long poisoning scene.
- Tywin: Crossbow'd while poopin'.
- Oberyn: HEAD CRUSH!
- That Wizard Guy: Lit on fire by dragons.
- Shae: Super long strangling scene.
And so on. Point being, when you are killed, you are killed hard. Every instance of "got hurt a bunch" ends in either recovery (Jon got arrow'd three times but made it back, Tyrion gets sliced across the face but lives, Davos gets blown off of his boat by a dragon nuke, The Mountain is stabbed by fucking poison spears but is going to be a zombie man or something) or at the very least, ambiguity. (Is the Hound dead? We don't see it. Did Syrio get killed? Didn't see it.)
I'd be stunned if they had Grey Worm stop that harpy from slitting Selmy's throat (a favorite killing blow, as shown above) only for the both of them to croak. What's the point of showing that? I predict at least one of them will make it out of this.
Khal Drogo would like a word with you about dying hard....