By Camkoda 1 Comments
Everything We Know So Far
Updated: October 1st, 2010
All new information in this color.
Genre: First Person Shooter
Platforms: Xbox 360, Playstation 3, PC, Wii
Release Date: November 9th, 2010
- The trailer released on May 18, 2010, which indicated that the game will have a story stressing the fine lines between good and evil, as well as a greater amount of story featuring the Vietnam War than previously suspected. They have also said that Black Ops will feature considerably more stealth than any previous entries in the Call of Duty series.
- Vietnam, Cuba, the Arctic, Laos and Russia have been confirmed as locations in the game.
- Beyond the single-player story, the game will have a cooperative mode for two to four players and an online multiplayer mode. As for the story, players will see it story unfold from the point of view of at least two main characters in multiple covert international conflicts. “Our writers are focused on telling an epic story,” Lamia says. “You will see the evolution of some of these characters through time and the conflict.”
- During the Cold War, Lamia says, “there were these black operations, these deniable conflicts, there was unconventional warfare that occurred. Uunderneath the surface of this cold war, there was this hot war and it was taking place between the superpowers. This is not Russia of today, this is the Soviet Union of that period, whose leaders would say, we will bury you. But under the threat of mutually assured destruction, these conflicts never could go hot. So they put together these black operations to carry out conflicts.
- Research for the game included consultations with Maj. John Plaster, a veteran of the Studies and Observations Group (SOG), a multi-force black operations unit led by the Central Intelligence Agency during the Vietnam War. (He also wrote the book SOG: The Secret Wars of America’s Commandos in Vietnam).
- Black Ops doesn't take place during just the Vietnam era, it spans a large time period in which you'll see the characters you play as age.
- The campaign mission featuring the Blackbird SR-71 is called 'Weapons of Mass Destruction. It sees you controlling troops on the ground while you sit in the cockpit on the edge of space. The idea throughout the game is variety, fresh aspects of gameplay, that have never been seen before, not just your average FPS missions.
- No game has ever really ventured into the Cold War setting before. This allows Treyarch to 'own' the period, allowing them to take the story where-ever they want, and create missions that you wouldn't recognize from your average historical time-line.
- There is another mission during the battle of Huế city, just before the Tet Offensive in Vietnam, called “Slaughter House”, in which critical intelligence must be retrieved from an MACV compound. As previously said, think of the Black Ops missions as a needle, sewing it's way through history, and not just sticking to the battles you know. Set in an urban environment, there are tons of effects, lighting, and explosions, all running at 60 fps.
- Character development is key - your will experience the characters over an 'expansive' amount of time, allowing you to observe the changes they undergo. It is also stated you are not simply another Private - you command the battlefield.
- The game engine is a huge advancement on the World At War one, keeping things running at 60 fps.
- “Not a single multi-player map was converted from the single player campaign.” Auto Aim is also back. Vehicles return, and there is also 'something new' about the prone position and the Create a Class 2.0 concept, not sure on the details.
- So for the first time in Call of Duty, you’re the most important person on that battlefield. You’ll play primarily as two players, Mason and Hudson, and you are the biggest bad-ass on the field. No longer are you just a normal soldier, you are now the guy – you can give commands and you’re the one everyone is going to listen to. So, another first for Call of Duty, you’re going to have a voice, you know in all the other Call of Duty games you’re just a Private Miller or whoever, and you don’t have a voice, everyone is shouting at you and giving you orders to go over here or there, but now you’re the guy and you can tell other people what to do.
Sacrifice - Ensure your squad escapes safely from Cuba - 10G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Death to Dictators - Use a single round to bring down Castro - 15G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Vehicular Slaughter - Destroy all enemies on vehicles during the prison break - 25G (360), Silver Trophy (PS3)
Give me liberty, or give me death - Escape Vorkuta - 10G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Slingshot Kid - Destroy all slingshot targets in 3 attempts - 15G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
VIP - Receive orders from Lancer - 10G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
A safer place - Sabotage the Soviet space program - 10G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Tough Economy - Use no more than 6 TOW guided missiles to destroy the tanks in the defense of Khe Sanh - 15G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Looks don't count - Break the siege in the battle of Khe Sanh - 10G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
SOG Rules - Retrieve the dossier and the defector from Hue City - 10G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Raining Pain - Rack up a body count of 20 NVA using air support in Hue City - 15G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
The Dragon Within - Kill 10 NVA with Dragon's Breath rounds - 15G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Heavy Hand - Use the Grim Reaper to destroy the MG emplacement - 15G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Up close and personal - Silently take out 3 VC - 15G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Double Trouble - Use only dual wield weapons to escape Kowloon - 10G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Broken English - Escape Kowloon - 10G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Lord Nelson - Destroy all targets and structures while making your way up the river - 25G (360), Silver Trophy (PS3)
Never get off the boat - Find the Soviet connection in Laos - 10G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Pathfinder - Guide the squad through the Soviet outpost without them getting killed - 5G (360), Silver Trophy (PS3)
Mr. Black OP - Enter the Soviet relay station undetected - 5G (360), Silver Trophy (PS3)
With extreme prejudice - Get to the POW compound in the Hind using only rockets - 25G (360), Silver Trophy (PS3)
Russian bar-b-q - Incinerate 10 enemies with the flamethrower attachment in the POW compound - 15G (360), Bronze (PS3)
Light Foot - Escape the ship with 2:15 left on the timer in Veteran. - 30G (360), Silver Trophy (PS3)
Some wounds never heal - Escape the past - 10G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
I hate monkeys - Kill 7 monkeys in under 10 seconds in the Rebirth labs - 15G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
No Leaks - Make it through the NOVA 6 gas without dying on Rebirth Island - 5G (360), Silver Trophy (PS3)
Clarity - Crack the code - 10G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Double Whammy - Destroy both helicopters with one TOW guided missile from the deck of the ship - 15G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
BLACK OP MASTER - Complete the campaign on Hardened or Veteran difficulty - 10G (360), Gold Trophy (PS3)
Stand Down - Complete the campaign on any difficulty - 35G (360), Silver Trophy (PS3)
Frag Master - Kill 5 enemies with a single frag grenade - 15G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Sally Likes Blood - Demonstrate killer economic sensibilities by taking down 3 enemies with a single bullet -- 15G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Unconventional Warfare - Use the explosive bolts to kill 30 enemies - 15G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Down and Dirty - Complete "SOG" and "The Defector" on Veteran difficulty - 25G (360), Silver Trophy (PS3)
It's your funeral - Complete "Numbers," "Project Nova" and "Victor Charlie" on Veteran difficulty - 25G (360), Silver Trophy (PS3)
Cold Warrior - Complete "Operation 40", "Vorkuta", and "Executive Order" on Veteran difficulty - 25G (360), Silver Trophy (PS3)
Not Today - Complete "Crash Site," "WMD" and "Payback" on Veteran difficulty - 25G (360), Silver Trophy (PS3)
Burn Notice - Complete "Rebirth" and "Redemption" on Veteran difficulty - 25G (360), Silver Trophy (PS3)
Closer Analysis - Find all the hidden intel - 15G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Matinee - Watch a film or clip with a friend - 15G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Gamblin' Fool - Finish 5 Wager Matches "in the money" - 20G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
You can do it - Reach rank 10 in Basic Training - 15G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
The Collector - In Zombie mode, buy every weapon off the walls in a single game - 20G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
CLASSIFIED - CLASSIFIED - 15G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Hands Off the Merchandise - Kill the Pentagon thief before it can steal your load-out - 20G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Sacrificial Lamb - Kill 6 zombies after getting shot by a Pack-a-Punched Crossbow bolt - 15G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
"Insert Coin" - Access the terminal and battle the forces of the Cosmic Silverback in Dead Ops Arcade - 10G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Easy Rhino - In Dead Ops Arcade, use a Speed Boost to blast through 20 or more enemies at one time - 5G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
CLASSIFIED - CLASSIFIED - 15G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
CLASSIFIED - CLASSIFIED - 15G (360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
- Vehicles will return, but they will be very different than those in Call of Duty: World at War.
- Co-Op is going to be four-player online stand-alone – a unique experience to the single-player. It also supports two-player split-screen.
- There is going to be a "Barebones" playlist which removes things like perks, attachments, killstreaks, etc.
- Treyarch is considering releasing a beta-build test, and has hinted that it is likely.
- Matchmaking is being changed so that it is easier for friends to play together.
- Some campaign levels will be based off of multiplayer maps instead of the typical vice-versa. This is because some multiplayer maps were made before the campaign was finalized.
- Create-a-Class 5.0
- Host migration from MW2 will be included.
- Improved Server browser.
- PC version will have an anti-cheat program named Punkbuster.
- The customized killstreaks will return, but the game-ending Tactical Nuke will not. Kills earned from killstreak rewards will not count towards increasing a player's killstreak.
- The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 perk 'Commando' is not expected to return.
- The PC version of the game will feature dedicated servers.
- Gun & Emblem customization (324 to choose from). You can etch your clan tag on the back of your gun, shape your sight and even change the color of the sight. You can do the same with your emblem.
- Players now have the ability to "dolphin dive".
- A new theater mode has been implemented and you can use a lot of features such as managing segments, adding transitions and even uploading your clip.
- There is now cP or Call of Duty points. You earn these as well as XP as you play and rank up in Blackops multi-player. In BO, you'll be able to purchase guns, attachments, camos, etc after you've reached the required level.
- Dual Wielding will make it's return.
- Combat Training Mode allows for new players to get acquainted with online play vs'ing Bots. It has a totally separate ranking system from regular MP.
- You can buy "contracts" (which are timed challenges) with your CP to earn even more CP with better rewards for more difficult contracts.
- Pro Perks have made their return.
- You can now create custom game modes.
- Perk in Slot 1 will effect how your character looks.
- Max level is 50 and there is a Prestige Mode.
- New Game Mode called "Wager Match" which contains 4 FFA playlists in which you can bet your CP against other players with the top 3 scorers being "In the Money" and the rest gaining 0. Playlists as follows:
- One in the Chamber: Everyone spawns with a pistol with 1 bullet and 3 lives. If you get a kill, you take your enemies bullet and can keep shooting. If you miss, you then have to use a knife.
- Sticks and Stones: Everyone spawns with a Crossbow, Ballistic Knife and Tomahawk. The catch in this gametype is if you are hit by a Tomahawk, you are bankrupted.
- Gun Game: Everyone starts with a pistol and with every kill, your weapon will progress to the next level. The first player who progresses through all the weapons wins the Gun Game. Look out though, if you are knifed, you are knocked down a level.
- Shapshooter - Everyone will spawn with the same randomly selected weapon. You used that gun for a fixed amount of time and only that time and then everyone will get switched out to the next weapon. With each kill, you will earn a perk and eventually a scoring multiplier.
- Tactical Insertion will not be available in FFA and Treyarch is going to be diligently watching the leaderboards and videos for any evidence of cheaters and/or boosters.
- Zombies is officially in Blackops confirmed by achievements list and Treyarch Developers.
- Achievements list indicates new game mode? Dead Ops arcade.
- 3 – Spy Plane - Shows enemy on mini-map (can be shot down).
- 3 – RC XD - Remote control car strapped with explosives (unlimited time and detonate yourself).
- 4 – Counter Spy Plane $1600 - Temporarily disables enemy mini-map.
- 4 – Sam Turret $1600 - Airdrop a place-able SAM turret that destroys enemy aircraft.
- 5 – Care Package - Airdrop a random killstreak or ammo crate.
- 5 – Napalm Strike - Airstrike that covers an area in Napalm.
- 6 – Sentry Gun $3200 - Airdrop a place-able Sentry gun.
- 6 – Mortar Team - Target 3 locations to bombard with Mortar strikes.
- 7 – Attack Helicopter - Call in a support Helicopter.
- 7 – Valkyrie Rockets $4000 - Launcher with remote controlled rockets.
- 8 – BlackBird $4500 - Shows both enemy position and direction on the mini-map. Cannot be shot down.
- 8 – Rolling Thunder $4500 - Carpet bombing airstrike.
- 9 - Chopper Gunner $5000 - Be the gunner of an attack helicopter.
- 11 – Attack Dogs $6000 - Attack dogs that hunt the enemy down.
- 11 - Gunship $6000 - Pilot an attack helicopter.
- Team Deathmatch
- Mercenary Team Deathmatch
- Free for All
- Ground War
- Search and Destroy
- Capture the Flag
- Team Deathmatch
- Search and Destroy
- Free for All
- Bones TDM - 12 Player Max. No Killstreaks, Attachments, Perks, or Contracts
- Classic TDM - 12 Player Max. No Attachments, Perks, or Contracts. Killstreaks are 3/5/7
- Unknown - Only for players that have prestiged.
- One in the Chamber
- Stick and Stones
- Gun Game
- One in the Chamber
- Stick and Stones
- Gun Game
- One in the Chamber
- Stick and Stones
- Gun Game
- Summit - A second cousin to Modern Warfare 2’s snowy submarine level, Summit offers up a high-altitude, ice-laden complex for a nice combination of indoor and outdoor combat. While not as sprawling or expansive as its distant relative, a multi-level interior command center with tall, vaulted ceilings offers a reprieve from the cold outside. But if you’re the type who likes to hole up in a tight, quiet sniping position, keep an eye out for a ski-lift boxcar you can reach with a perfectly executed leap.
- Radiation - With the exception of a small outdoor area flanked on two sides by railings and ledges – the perfect vantage from which to fire down on your friends – Radiation is largely a close-quarters map, set against the dimly-lit hallways of a military industrial space. In the center of the map, a set of blast doors and radiation vents lead down into a sub-surface series of passageways. A conveyor belt can help launch players back up to the surface with a well timed jump, so long as you avoid falling into the churning grinders below.
- Launch - The night’s loudest “Holy sh*t!” moment came courtesy of Launch. As we emerged from an in-door firefight, muzzle-flare lighting the darkness, a high-pitched wail cut the gunplay. The cacophony of bullets was instantly swallowed up by the sounding of an alarm that could signal absolutely nothing positive. As our enemy demonstrated a clear inability to absorb bullets with his cranium, we spilled out into the daylight, sirens blaring, to discover a massive nuclear missile thrusting itself in a fiery display toward heaven. Sadly, however, we’re told that there’s no way for players to perch atop the bomb as it rises from the silo below, although there’s no scenario we can conjure greater than the kamikaze glory of sniping down on your opponents whilst riding a bomb into space.
- Cracked - Perhaps the most visually distinct of the four levels we played, Cracked offers up a sun-baked city in absolute ruin. Surface and subterranean levels merge seamlessly as sunken streets descend into the basements of collapsed buildings. Small gaps between blown-out, brick-and-mortar walls allow for straight-on sniping locations while thru-lanes and alleyways set the scene for some cat-and-mouse machine gun action. Flaming vehicles and some eye-catching graffiti offer a dash of personality.
- Lightweight: This allows you to move faster, but how fast depends on the weapons mobility.
Pro: Aim faster after sprinting.
- Scavenger: Pick up ammo from fallen enemies. Replenish lethal grenades.
Pro: Extra magazines (2000CP).
- Ghost: Undetectable by the spy plane and Blackbird.
Pro: No red crosshair or name when targeted (2000CP).
- Flak Jacket: Reduces explosive damage.
- Hardline: Killstreaks require 1 less kill.
- Hardened: This gives your weapon increased bullet penetration. Works just like the FMJ attachment from Modern Warfare 2.
- Scout: Increases the time you can steady a weapons scope. This is very useful with sniper rifles.
- Steady Aim: Significantly increases hip fire accuracy. This should be used with the Dual Wield attachment, since Dual Wield prevents you from aiming down on the sights.
- Sleight of Hand: Cuts the weapons reload time in half. This should be familiar to Call of Duty veterans. Useful with light machine guns since they have long reload times.
Pro: Aim down sight faster
- Warlord: Bling returns from Modern Warfare 2 with a new name. This allows you to equip 2 attachments to your primary weapon.
Pro: 2 attachments on primary and secondary weapons.
- Marathon: Extends your sprint time. Marathon does not increase sprint speed or give you unlimited sprint.
Pro: No falling damage.
- Ninja: Makes your footsteps silent, thus giving you a powerful stealth advantage.
Pro: Move through Motion Sensors and Camera Spikes undetected.
- Second Chance: Allows you to survive a normal death. You will drop to the ground and pull out your handgun. Second Chance ends after 10 seconds or if you take a single hit from the enemy, and in both cases, you will die.
Pro: Use equipment as well as pistol.
- Hacker: This works like SitRep from Modern Warfare 2. Hacker allows you to detect enemy explosives and equipment like Tactical Insertions, Camera Spikes, Jammers, etc.
Pro: Allows you to booby trap enemy Care Packages and turn enemy killstreaks and equipment friendly. For example Sentry Guns, Claymores, SAM Turrets, etc.
- Tactical Mask: Significantly reduces the effects of flashbangs and concussion grenades.
- G11 Cruelty: Earn 25 kills with the G11 | Expiration: 40mins of time alive in the game.
- Combat Gunsight: Earn 25 kills with the ACOG attachment | Expiration: 40mins of time alive in the game.
- G11 Ferocity: Earn 50 kills with the G11 | Expiration: 40mins of time alive in the game.
- Advanced Gunsight: Earn 50 kills with the ACOG attachment | Expiration: 40mins of time alive in the game.
- King of the SMG - Get 5 kills using a sub-machine gun without dying | Expiration: 40mins of time alive in the game.
- G11 Brutality
- Gunship Authorized
- Demolition Victor: Win 2 games of Demolition | Expiration: 45mins of time alive in the game.
- Hardcore TDM Victor: Win 2 games of Hardcore TDM | Expiration: 45mins of time alive in the game.
- S&D Blood Bath: Get 3 kills in one round of S&D | Expiration: 40mins of time alive in the game.
- Demolition Fury: Get 14 kills in Demolition | Expiration: 40mins of time alive in the game.
- CTF Hurricane: Capture 5 flags in CTF | Expiration: 1hr of time alive in the game.
- Headquarters Hurricane
- Sabotage Warrior
- Domination Warlord
- Sabotage Colossus
Face Paint (21)
Dusty - 250cP
Ice - 250cP
Red - 250cP
Olive - 250cP
Nevada - 250cP
Sahara - 250cP
ERDL - 250cP
Tiger - 250cP
Berlin - 250cP
All Videos Released
- Exclusive Debut Teaser Trailer [ High Definition] [ Standard Definition]
- GT Pop-Block: Debut Teaser Trailer [ High Definition] [ Standard Definition]
- NBA Eastern Conference Finals Teaser [ High Definition] [ Standard Definition]
- Debut Trailer [ High Definition] [ Standard Definition]
- Rewind Theater: Call of Duty: Black Ops Reveal Trailer [ Youtube]
- E3 2010 First Details Interview Part 1 [ High Definition] [ Standard Definition]
- E3 2010 First Details Interview Part 2 [ High Definition] [ Standard Definition]
- Call of Duty: Blackops Remix "Won't Back Down" by Eminem [ Youtube]
- E3 2010 Microsoft Press Conference Gameplay [ High Definition] [ Stand Definition]
- E3 2010 Breach Gameplay [ High Definition] [ Standard Definition]
- GoodGameTV insight into Blackops [ Youtube]
- Debut MP Teaser [ High Definition] [ Standard Definition]
- Prestige Edition Trailer [ Youtube]
- Wager Match Trailer [ Youtube]
- Wager Match Montage [ High Definition] [ Standard Definition]
- Team Deathmatch Montage High Definition] [ Standard Definition]
- G3NO23 Sharpshooter Gameplay [ Youtube
- Epica Beastia Gameplay Channel [ Youtube
- Inside Xbox Video [ Youtube]
- Gametrailers Multiplayer Event Interview [ High Definition] [ Standard Definition]
- Videogameszone.de Video [ Click Here]
- G4tv Multiplayer Maps in High Def Video [ Click Here]
- G4tv Customization Commentary [ Click Here]
- Games Radar Customization HD [ Youtube]
- Treyarch's Official Customization Trailer [ Youtube
- Single Player Trailer [ High Definition [ Standard Definition]
- G4TV Kowloon Single Player Exclusive [ Here]
- G4TV Jungle Map Gameplay [ Here]
Interviews & Screenshots
- AusGamer interview with Community Manager Josh Olin [ Click Here to View]
- Joystiq interview with Producer Dan Bunting [ Click Here to View]
- MCV interview with Josh Olin [ Click Here to View]
First Look Event Wrap-Ups
- WePlayCOD: http://*******/blOIlS
- WeTheGamerz: http://*******/beIQnG
- CallOfDutyZombies: http://*******/91CecE
- BASHAndSlash: http://*******/ddmaHm
- Aggregame: http://*******/cRSj4r
- COD360: http://*******/cnCfzW
- @Cannonsimp: http://*******/c8blul
- @MorganJEast: http://*******/azFZfo
- @II_F0XH0UND_II: http://*******/98EDvr
- @Se1fDestructive: http://*******/9a1el0
- AK-47 [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- CAR-15 Commando [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- M16 [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- AUG [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- FAMAS [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- Galil [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- Enfield [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- M14 [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- FN FAL [ Information] [Confirmed]
- G11 [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- MP5k Prototype [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- MAC-11 [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- AK74u [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- Skorpion [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- Mini Uzi [ Information] [Confirmed]
- PM63 [ Information] [Confirmed]
- MPL [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- Spectre [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- L96A1 [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- Dragunov [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- WA2000 [ Information] [ Confirmed]
Bows [Special Secondary]
- Spas-12 [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- KS-23 [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- Ithaca 37 Stakeout [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- Olympia [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- M1911 [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- Colt Python [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- Makarov [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- ASP [ Information] [Confirmed]
- CZ75 [ Information] [Confirmed]
- M202 "Grim Reaper" Rocket Launcher [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- RPG-7 [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- China Lake Pump Action Grenade Launcher [ Information] [ From GKNOVA6 suitcase.]
- Strela [ Information [ Confirmed]
- M72 Law [ Information [ Confirmed]
- Suppressor [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- Grenade Launcher [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- Red Dot Sight [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- Snub Nose [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- Flamethrower [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- Extended Mags [ Information [Confirmed]
- ACOG Sight [ Information [ Confirmed]
- Reflex Sight [ Information [Confirmed]
- Infrared Scope [ Information [ Confirmed]
- Dual Mag [ Information] [Confirmed]
- Masterkey [ Information] [Confirmed]
- Speed Reloader [ Information] [Confirmed]
- Dual Wield [ Information] [Confirmed]
- Upgraded Iron Sights [No Information] [ Confirmed]
- Reticules you can pick from while using a sight: Dot, Semicircle, Line with dot, Circle, Smiley, Arrows Horizontal, Arrows Vertical, Arrows with dot, Boxes, Burst, Circle within a circle, Circle with dot, Circle with Crosshairs, Circle with inner line, Circle with outer line, Circle with arrows, Circle with triangles, Outer crosshairs, small crosshairs, Large crosshairs, Diamond, Diamond outline, Heart, Radiation, Skull, Square, Square outline, Star, 3 dots, Treyarch, Triangle, Outer triangles, x, X with dot, yin yang.
Alternate Ammo Types
- M67 Frag [ Information] [Confirmed]
- Semtex Grenade [ Information] [Confirmed]
- Tomahawk [ Information] [Confirmed]
- Smoke a.k.a Willy Pete [ Information] [Seen on the cover of OXM]
- Nova Gas (Start with 2 grenades that impair movement, blur vision and cause damage over time) [ Information] [Confirmed]
- Flashbang [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- Concussion (Start with 2 concussion grenades that slow and disorient the target. They also stun equipment and turrets) [ Information] [Confirmed]
- Decoy (Start with 2 Decoy grenades that simulate gunfire and radar indicators) [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- Knife [ Information] [Confirmed]
- Ballistic Knife [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- C4 [ Information] [Confirmed]
- Camera Spike (Camera view replaces mini-map. D-pad toggles on and off) [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- Tactical Insertion (Place to create your next spawn point) [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- Jammer (Place to scramble enemy radar within it's radius) [ Information] [Confirmed]
- Motion Sensor (Place Mobile Radar to see enemies within it's radius) [ Information] [ Confirmed]
- Claymore [ Information] [ Confirmed]
Sources: Call of Duty Wiki, Gametrailers, Wikipedia, IGN