- Killed a golem. It wasn't a very hard fight, but it was a long-ish one. Use pots.
- Boned a dryad. She was totally naked and what-not.
- Learned that I pretty much have to use alchemy to survive. Them potions really help.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- Started over. My current character has terribly useless augs, and it shames me.
- Saved my game after the intro, thereby eliminating the need to play that shit in the future.
- Got my DLC bonuses (10000 credits & 2 guns).
- Rolled a new character. He's a fighter. My rogue was getting his ass kicked too easily.
- Skipped more dialogue than I ever have in my life. High five!
- Finished the prologue. Blah blah creatures blah help me blah blah blah.