- Decided to stick with my knight and let my other characters rest.
- Leveled the knight to 19.
- Got the Drake Sword.
- Repaired my equipment for the first time.
- Lost all my self-esteem.
- Got one-shotted by a boss at least 10 times, despite having figured out how to beat him. I have yet to defeat the son of a bitch.
- Contemplated whether or not life is worth living.
- Complained to my girlfriend about how f*cking hard this piece of sh*t is while she questioned my desire to play it.
- Worked my way through the first level of the prison with my fighter.
- Got repeatedly destroyed by a sorceror.
- Decided that my fighter cannot possibly beat him, so I rolled a ranger.
- Decided that my ranger sucks. Rolled another rogue.
- Couldn't test out the rogue, as my lunch break came to an unfortunate end.