34 Comments
Edited by CitizenKane

Use wisely my friends.
 

  
For larger picture, click here.
Posted by CitizenKane

I have no idea why it posed this on the forums, but oh well.

Posted by eroticfishcake

He's no Jean Luc Picard but he'll do.

Posted by natetodamax

Looks more like he's itching instead of facepalming.

Posted by Joker_777

I do hope someone has tried to make a character as similar to Patrick Stewart as possible. Seeing him running around in space trousers would make my day.

Posted by CitizenKane
@eroticfishcake: Patrick Stewart is a member of the Royal Shakespeare Company.  Captain Constantine Perseus Xavier can not match that.
Posted by CitizenKane
@Joker_777 said:
" I do hope someone has tried to make a character as similar to Patrick Stewart as possible. Seeing him running around in space trousers would make my day. "
The servers would explode if that happened.
Posted by eroticfishcake
@CitizenKane: Patrick Stewart got knighted recently actually now that you mention him.
 
/dance
 
Well deserved sir, well deserved.
Posted by JJOR64

I think I'm going to stick with my Kyon facepalm picture.

Posted by CitizenKane
@natetodamax said:
" Looks more like he's itching instead of facepalming. "
Only James Cameron has the technology for rendering a life-like facepalm.  If only he did it in Avatar.  Then, you would have 3D FACEPALM!
Posted by mracoon

You know this is basically spam but it's funny so I'll let it slide.

Moderator
Posted by Joker_777
@CitizenKane: I think it would be worth it. I hope Patrick Stewart was offered free subscription to STO for his good work.
Posted by natetodamax
@CitizenKane said:
" @natetodamax said:
" Looks more like he's itching instead of facepalming. "
Only James Cameron has the technology for rendering a life-like facepalm.  If only he did it in Avatar.  Then, you would have 3D FACEPALM! "
OH GAWD
Posted by CitizenKane
@mracoon said:
" You know this is basically spam but it's funny so I'll let it slide. "
I didn't mean to post it on the forums because you're right, it is technically spam if you post in on the forums instead of leaving it in your blog.
Posted by PeasForFees
@CitizenKane said:
" @mracoon said:
" You know this is basically spam but it's funny so I'll let it slide. "
I didn't mean to post it on the forums because you're right, it is technically spam if you post in on the forums instead of leaving it in your blog. "
This thread therefore should be locked. No...Maybe...
Posted by CitizenKane
@PeasForFees said:
" @CitizenKane said:
" @mracoon said:
" You know this is basically spam but it's funny so I'll let it slide. "
I didn't mean to post it on the forums because you're right, it is technically spam if you post in on the forums instead of leaving it in your blog. "
This thread therefore should be locked. No...Maybe... "
I am going to delete this thread while subsequently giving myself a temporary ban.  What will happen when I try to do this is like guessing what will happen with the Large Hadron Collider when it's fully operational.
Posted by Rallier

 @natetodamax said:

" Looks more like he's itching instead of facepalming. "
Thankfully i have a facepalm magnifier:
 

Posted by Claude

I find facepalms very important on the internet. How would I know if a discussion was going bad?

Posted by addictedtopinescent

Inb4lock  
My bet's on Citizen Kane  
 
(This post is only here so you can reply---->facepalm)

Posted by c1337us

I dont know, its lacking that X factor I look for in a face palm.

Posted by Xeiphyer
@CitizenKane: FLAGGED, CONTACTING MODS!!!!!~`1111111ONEEE!
 
 
:P If you ban yourself and it goes crazy, be sure to pass on your modness to me. I WANT THE POWER
Posted by AgentofChaos

Great addition to the list of /memes in mmos.

Posted by AjayRaz
@Xeiphyer said:
  :P If you ban yourself and it goes crazy, be sure to pass on your modness to me. I WANT THE POWER "
pfft. pass it onto you? you can't even remember to bump a thread. I should get the power!! I will Ayane-decorate this place in less than an hour. with my power, I WILL FORCE YOU TO LOVE IT.
Posted by Geno
@CitizenKane said:
" I have no idea why it posed this on the forums, but oh well. "
Lock your own topic. 
Posted by CitizenKane
@Rallier: That one is better.  Thanks!
Posted by CitizenKane
@Geno said:
" @CitizenKane said:
" I have no idea why it posed this on the forums, but oh well. "
Lock your own topic.  "

Posted by TheMustacheHero

Sir this is picture spam.
 
I'm going to have to lock this thread.

Posted by Tiwi
@Xeiphyer said:
" @CitizenKane: FLAGGED, CONTACTING MODS!!!!!~`1111111ONEEE!   :P If you ban yourself and it goes crazy, be sure to pass on your modness to me. I WANT THE POWER "
do not give it to him. HE'S THE DEVIL!
Posted by MattyFTM

I still prefer any one of these Star Trek facepalm gifs:
 

 
 
  
 
My personal favourite is Worf.
Moderator
Posted by CitizenKane

This one will always be my pantent-pending super favorite:
 

Posted by dbz1995
@CitizenKane said:
" This one will always be my pantent-pending super favorite:
 
"
Isn't this your post-before-you-lock facepalm?
Posted by CitizenKane
@dbz1995: Yes, it is.
Posted by White
@CitizenKane: Looks like he's gonna burst out in tears too.
Posted by ypf
@natetodamax: 

 
 
 
 
It does doesn't it